Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow lovely post...liked the couples...but not the ranking maybe...

y most of u guys behind Vahbiz? just u guys love Abhiya r Visu r hate Panchi r Vahbz persona, doesnt mean Vivian shouldnt choose vahbz...

its like the actors atlast should choose their life partners according to their fans choice...oh god
tamanna_aktar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think sanjeeda and amir ali number 1...
kash viv k suku hota to they will b number 1.
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they cant be number 2 couple

they r not good enough 2 be in top 10

pda ki dukaan
Edited by sab2778 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -DoAsInfinity-

i donno y ppl hate ONLY vahbiz??🤔she's a bit over weight but she is pretty...they may not b the greatest looking couple but they r in love...n no one has d right to choose vivian his partner except vivian himself...right or wrong he knows d best🤓
@nidhi...ikr?amir n sanjeetha r such a fab couple n dey r at 4th spot😆

lol fortunately or unfortunately, IF doesnt decide which couple shud b on what position...the voting must b on larger scale...and if Vahbbiz is actually pretty (like u said right now and i m sure many others find her pretty too) then they def deserve 2nd position
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
People, Vivian and Sukirti are off-screen friends and on-screen couple. We watch PKYEK for ABHIYA and not for VISU. It doesn't matter to us, with whom Vivian or Sukku is. They have their personal lives and they will not choose their partners as per their fans wish🤢 

Comeon people. Characters of Abhay and Piya are fictional. You can any time wish to see them together because the Creatives can make them do anything as per Fans's demands but Vivian and Sukirti are real people and their fans have no right to interfere in their personal lives.PERIOD🥱

all 4 of them r my fav couples

so the ranking really doesnt matter for me coz i wud hv ranked all 4 of them no1

nd plzzz at least DONT MK THIS POST A VAHBZ BASHING GROUND

if u dnt like vivaah just dont comment

let us the vivaah fans drool

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually i do think vivian and vahbiz make a good couple. vahbiz does look pretty. she is a bit chubby but that doest matter in a relationship and vivian is not a greek god also. i dont understand why some fans think that a actor cant do things according to his/her wish Edited by steffroc - 12 years ago
mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love karan n kritika as a couple dey r very cute
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing... but the rating should be refined a little bit!!... They other couples deserve to be ahead of them!!!...imo
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
... and "Is "fat" really the worst thing a human being can be? Is "fat" worse than "vindictive", "jealous", "shallow", "vain", "boring" or "cruel"?

It is their life, they get to choose whom to be with. Otherwise I would decide that my Ian stays only with me 😳 😆