it hurts doesnt it jagya - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

I don't think anyone.told tht she is playing.game by asking divorce, but something fishy whn she asked abt honeymoon with A. BTW whn she told mera koi bhai nahin hai, I thought she will tell chalo mai Tumhe rakhi badh deti hun 😉 😉 😆
🤣🤣

just an advice ankit...
pls...write a warning in the staring in ur all posts!!

*read at ur own risk...there is chance to fall down from chair while reading this post!!*
😆
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

I don't think anyone.told tht she is playing.game by asking divorce, but something fishy whn she asked abt honeymoon with A. BTW whn she told mera koi bhai nahin hai, I thought she will tell chalo mai Tumhe rakhi badh deti hun 😉 😉 😆

I thought the same Ankit...yup I thought any moment she will say that...lol
@Tanvi,

J didnt went against his family , he completely disregarded them, kept them n dark, he was in whatever u call with G for 5yrs, yet he sided with dadisa on anadi's education, forced her to continue bein the perfect bahu for that house.

Hate is what v feel, watchin a guy having destroyed so mny lves including Gauri's and Anandi, still hasnt realized his sin , he is weeping coz he thnks he has been mistreated his family has cut hm off, yet he cannot see the troubles he put others, he never thouht about ho hurt each of his family memeber be... he is a selfish prat...and  i guess he still has a long , hopefully a never ending road of repentance ahead of him.

Be your pardon but i just want to know y you still support or explain his action, its just out of curiousity on my part becoz as a self respecting girl i fail to see the reason
Originally posted by vasuja

I thought the same Ankit...yup I thought any moment she will say that...lol
arey twice during episode just she is going to say it, first time whn she was consoling her tht don't worry, I thought she will tell MAI HUN NA. and second time whn she told I hv no brother, tht time I was almost sure. 😆 😆 becoz we don't know whn wht she will tell 😆 😆
LOVEd the precap and smarttt sugna instead of hanging up she showed him
YES loveeddd it MUAZZZ Sugnaa
@Tanvi,

He hasnt gone against his family, rather he has himself disregarded his family, kept them in the dark, destroyed so many lives including G and As', if he felt nythin for his family , he would not have done what he did, it can never be justified by any type of luv... or nythin.

Hate is a very strong word, that v feel for a selfish prat who has still not realized his sins, he is crying over his misery yet he fails to see the trauma and pain he caused. I hope his journey of misery and repentance is long and never ending.

With due respects, m just curious how can u still justify J's actions , i know being a self-respecting girl i cannot.
same here ankit, I also felt she will now tie a rakhi to her Jagat. 🤣

But I won't celebrate Jagya's pain now, because this is such a minuscule punishment compared to the crime and evil he has done. Not only that, it's not that Jagya is all shattered after his family's rejection. His sadness is going to be very short lived, because he doesn't really care. Maybe he misses Sugna now, but that pain is going to last only for a day. Tomorrow he will be back in his romance mood with Gauri.
🤢
When did his parents, family, village, childhood friends, memories, nostalgia matter to Jagya anyway? Those are for the gawar and emotional people, Jagya is too maadarn and practical for those useless sentiments.

Being away from the family is hardly a punishment for Jagya who doesn't value his family in the first place. 👎🏼
His only punishment is stopping his finance. Rest he care nothing. 😉 😉 once his money flow will be stopped, he will start showing his real character 😆 😆

His only punishment is stopping his finance. Rest he care nothing. 😉 😉 once his money flow will be stopped, he will start showing his real character 😆 😆

true ankit his real punishment is loosing finance...remember when Bhairon closed his account and Jagya had to pay his fees, he was so jittery... If finance is gone jagya is a slime enough to blame Gauri for his every misfortune.
I dont understand gauri's POV. She is again trying to get Jagat accepted by his family, when she knows how they had to leave the family.

Even if Jagat is accepted by the family, it doesnt do anything for her... it is not like they will accept her back into their folds too, so she should just keep quiet. Jagat is not a doodh peeta bachcha. If he wants, he will do it himself.

Particularly after so much humiliation by suguna herself, still egging J on to call her.
Edited by tinoo - 12 years ago