Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SS007

in serials everything is possible.

in serial we know everything is possible Thts I know, but atleast they sd show some action from victim against rapist. But here Tapus main concern was Rathore sd not spoil her plan. If he wd not hv disturbed her, she was very comfortable with playing her game. In serial they can show anything, but as viewers, we hv our own head πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ankit111

)Let me clarify once again, i this thread i even didnt tried to discuss tht it was rape or not. this topic has been discussed so many time, without any conclusion. for some people Veer was Raped by Tapu, but for some people it was best moment in the UT. for some people Tapu was raped by Rathore but for some people it was best romantic moment between TRAP. even some people think tht only woman can be raped, and man has no any izzat, u play with thm, whn they r out of control (i hd posted long ago a news tht a man was raped by several women in Australia). i dont want to argue in this matter, becoz its everybody personal thought. people can assume, wht even CVs dont want to showπŸ˜‰. My Point is can a real RAPE VICTIME forgive and FORGET her rape accident??? In Trap case, Tapu never even remembered this so tramatic accident till Rathore not reminded her (may be she wanted to forget it) and as soon he reminded, her most concern was to keep it in seceret, not becoz it wd effect the izzat of family, but it cd spoil her evil motive. She was angry with Rathore not becoz he raped her, but becoz he cd open the secret and cd spoil her plan to get Veer Back. whn she was preparing her long list of revange she never remember tht even.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and thn as soon her plan was spoiled, she was exposed, instead of taking revange for tht rape, she ran towards tht rapist and not as people advocating for the sake of child, but  for herself. thts why she left tht child with stranger in stormy night and went to test the divine love of the rapist. thts also not becoz Veer told her to not seperate child with her father (whn Tapu become so obedient to VeerπŸ˜‰). so its very strange tht, a rape victim, in few hrs leaving her divine love, for which she did all sort of crime,, went to the rapist and in few days agreed to marry in hurry, even forgetting the loss of child. for her returning to her father home was aginst her ego, but returning to the rapist was very much acceptable. this is the base motive of this thread, which few people cant understandπŸ˜†

thanks ankit for clearing this confusion after reading the brilliant logic that Tappu hated rathore for so long because he raped her i was confused  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†because in serial Tapu was hating rathore for spoiling her planing by coming between her and veer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i remember once she referred to rathore in an irriating way  while picking up his call yeh to peechay hi par gaya pata nahi kya chahta hayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even on cottage stay with veer when rathore came there she was worried about him to go away if veer saw him her plan will be spoiled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by katyperry - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ankit,
       I am stunned that you've used the words Tapasya and self respect in the same sentence...  you never fail to amaze me🀣
ankit111 thumbnail
Katy I m also.confused seeing the romance between rapist and and rape victims. And wht a hate for the rapist, went to her to request not to disclose her secret. Always threatening to harm unborn child if HE DISCLOSE HER SECRET. Wht a hate. In one hand for the hate of Ichchha, she planned her murder, but for a rapist wht a lovely hate. So jealousy is more hurting thn rape. After all Tapu bitiya is angel, how can she take revange for rape. She believe in forgiving πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Ankit,
       I am stunned that you've used the words Tapasya and self respect in the same sentence... you never fail to amaze me🀣

don't u know how I love my Tapu bitiya
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

don't u know how I love my Tapu bitiya

but I know how u love with tappu bitiyan...πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

although i, together with many people in this forum dont believe tht Raghu raped Tapu, becoz it was only a romantic moment between two celeberating ther Joint venture in Gambling businessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ even CVs never intended to show it as rape, neither tht time nor now. but there r views tht it was rapeπŸ˜‰ so now its question is  it possible tht any rape victime can forgive her rapist and develop a romantic relationship and finally marry with him.πŸ˜† for NORMAL girl, rape is such a trauma, which she never can forget and never can forgive the rapist. but in Tapu case, she not only forgot it, till the rapist himself not reminded her, but she forgave him and ready to marry now very happilyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† it seems tht the RAPIST himself is more traumatized thn victim, so tht he cant forget this even and trying to repent by marrying with victimπŸ˜†πŸ˜† very Unique situationπŸ˜‰. Wht can force a victim to marry with the rapist, whom she suppose to hate most in the worldπŸ˜‰ tht rape ki nishani??πŸ˜‰ is she only girl in the world, who got pregnant after rape (the same she used as tool), but we hv never seen any self respected victim marrying with rapist, but they use to take revange for it, particularly with Tapu type temperπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but here while Tapu bitiya, who cant forget and forgive anyone for her humiliation and hd a long list of revange, forgotten to add her rapist in tht list and very happily going to marry with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† After all our Tapu bitiya is special case, setting a example for all rape vitims.πŸ‘πŸ‘ CHEMISTRY is the most important things in life, either a person who hate u to the core or a person who RAPPED u, if chemistry is good stick to thm and do everything to get thm. i love CHEMISTRY THEORYπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NOTE: This thread is open for discussion for everyone, who WATCH THE SHOW ON COLOR CHANNELπŸ˜‰

i think ankit apko ye film sahi se dekhni chahyee tabhi apko rape ki sachai aur bhi achche se samagh me ayega .πŸ˜†.. hum to ye serial achche se he dekhte hai par appko ye film bhi dekhni chaheye 

Iss movie me anil kapoor ek bahut he bada badmassh aur gunda hota hai jo paiso ke liye kuch bhikar sakta hai par uttaran me rathore to ek bahut he achcha insaan hai... anil kapoor ko koi iss ladki ka dushmann paisa deta hai aur kehta hai ki tumko iska rape karna hai phir iss heroin ke shadi ke on night time par anil kapoor peeche ke room se inter hota hai aur zabraan iska rape kar deta hai...

par app log jante hai iss story ka main point kya hai wo ladki iss rapiest se shaddi kar leti  hai aur jab dekhti hai ki mera pati, anil kapoor ek bahut achcha insaan ban chukka hai, usko kitna pyaar karta hai, uska kitna khyaal rakhata hai, apne bachche ko kitna pyaar karta hai, to wo victim ladki usko harr patni ki tarah pyaar karne lagti hai...

Mai janta janta hoon ki wo rape tha but app logo ko samaghna padega ki rathore ek achcha insaan hai agar uska maksad sirf tapapsya ki body se khelne tak he hota to wo apne bachche ko kabhi wapis lene nahi aata, tapapsya se khabhi pyaar na karta, kyueki uska maksad to pura ho chukka tha to phir, but rathore tapasya ki itni badi bhool ki usne apna aur uska bachcha gawaan diya ye jante hue bhi wo usko pyaar he karta hai kyue kyueki wo usko maff karr sakta hai...and tapasya not blind kuch to abb tapasya ko bhi maff karna padega... 
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
hd I quoted u madam or u hv taken responsibility to reply for everyone. I think I hv told not once not to quote me. Whatever u wanted to tell me u pmed me once. I dont wish ur anymore pms . So I don't quote and don't want to be quoted by u. Now I think I hv cleared my view. U continue ur reporting job. I don't.care
😑Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Varun dear I don't take inspiration from films, where in one shot hero can kill 10 person
Come out from these imaginary world. I use my own mind and experience thn taking example from films
Its not necessary tht whatever shown in the pictures is fact and its rit. Its imagination of.a.writer.
they put masalas to sell their product and here on tht basis u r justifying a rapist, whom few days ago u r abusing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† didn't u watch this film tht time or only.watched after TAPU decided to marry with the rapist. Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I guess the writing was on the wall ..too many personal attacks and direct/indirect taunts on each other are against IF rules and in this case I can see both parties r equally involved ...

Dont think the topic is anymore discussing anything about the show ...even if its discussing ,majority of the comments r indirect attacks on each other ...

So for above reasons closing this topic and next time if a topic contains similar personal attacks for pages ,then it will b trashed away directly without even a mod note and the members involved in it will get a rise in warning meter without any notes either ...

**Topic closed
Uttaran Dev team