Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well if you consider Veer Tapasya night a rape...then what is it that Rathore did to Tapasya? Wasnt that rape too?
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Correct...yet he knew where he was who he was with and he definitely said those things...but watching the episode is not the problem here ive seen it countless number of times its one of my favourite Veeya scenes for the sole purpose that I felt the way Tapasya portrayed her emotions was very touching not to mention the acting by both Nandish and Rashami was more superb than usual. I remember word for word line for line dear I dont need to see it again😊 Yet I suppose the way Tapasya's fans and her haters will see it will be completely different so debating this is pointless as it is a matter of opinion also whether Veer was conscious or not whether he hugged her or not (which is clearly visible) and yet he made no objections while she was hugging him back. So he wouldnt have done it had he been in hosh corrrect but Tapasya didnt think of all that now did she.

he was not in his senses πŸ₯±he didn't hug her back but fell πŸ₯± he couldn't get back she had to hold him back up πŸ₯± 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: katyperry

he was not in his senses πŸ₯±he didn't hug her back but fell πŸ₯± he couldn't get back she had to hold him back up πŸ₯± 

he was holding on to herπŸ˜† watch his handsπŸ˜† thats called hugging backπŸ˜†

Does it matter WHEN you forgive them? is that the question posed here? The question is is it possible to forgive your rapist! How does it matter WHEN?

πŸ˜• why not ? after marriage if she forgave her husband what was wrong in that ...but Tapasaya inatantly forgave πŸ˜•

he was holding on to herπŸ˜† watch his handsπŸ˜† thats called hugging backπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†didn't tapasya push him back hoding his face πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and later pushed him on bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† watch te episode againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail

πŸ˜• why not ? after marriage if she forgave her husband what was wrong in that ...but Tapasaya inatantly forgave πŸ˜•

Instantly?πŸ˜† Oh my dear Im sure you saw the many episodes she talked rudely to him insulted him took revenge on him smirked at him shouted at him that you will never get my love berated him for taking advantage of her drunken state told him repeatedly to leave her alone she doesnt love him threatened to harm herself if he tried to force her into marriage etc etc...didnt she do all that?
SRKLuvr thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†didn't tapasya push him back hoding his face πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and later pushed him on bed πŸ˜† watch te episode againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u saw it from your perspective that she pushed him I saw it from my perspective that he fell and she went down with him. Oh these perspectives...πŸ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@katyperry ...leave it dear as she has already mentioned it  that she sees it as a Tapasya fan not as an unbiased person πŸ₯± so we will obviously not  reach any concluison but poor ankit's thread will be closed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u saw it from your perspective that she pushed him I saw it from my perspective that he fell and she went down with him. Oh these perspectives...πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

There is a famous saying " We see what we want to see. "πŸ˜›
@srkluvr ...i can understand your love for tappu thats why you cannot go against her ...most of what you say are mere self made stoires  when  actually it's something else but with your love you cannot see what is there ? so i leave it for ankit's thread sake Edited by katyperry - 12 years ago