Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Riya i understand ur point of view... But right now Krishna z madly lookin for his father, so this reaction of his was quite expected... And Krish ain't a puppet to listen to prats for every small thing, let him do things his own way, so that on realising his mistakes, he grow into a better n a sensible person... Also Wn we don't see Pratigya comin out of her bookish world, y do we expect krish to leave behind his old antics
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Riya i understand ur point of view... But right now Krishna z madly lookin for his father, so this reaction of his was quite expected... And Krish ain't a puppet to listen to prats for every small thing, let him do things his own way, so that on realising his mistakes, he grow into a better n a sensible person... Also Wn we don't see Pratigya comin out of her bookish world, y do we expect krish to leave behind his old antics

Lets wait and see how this whole thing plays out first, but this is not a simple mistake. Kidnapping of a young girl for any reason is a worst kind of crime and will leave Krishna in an extremely bad light, Call it parts bookish world or not she had all the rights to stop and detest her husband from committing such a heinous crime.

We can not simply brush aside the consequences of such actions. Being a hero or lead makes no difference if he does the same thing to a totally innocent girl, which brought treas and outrage to his own eyes for his father, Krishna has in fact endangered his father's life more by this senseless act because Makhnu Singh is a criminal and may kill SS after such humiliation. 

What is the fault of that innocent girl by the way. SS had business rivalries with the abductor, had a reason for what happened to him, but whats Krishna's excuse, to me this is just as senseless as the act by Mkahnu Singh and punishment should be same for both the abductors.

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
pragmatic well said... i just dun want Krishna to kidnap the girl...
shrutisinha thumbnail
LET SEE TODAY EPIS... THEN AFTER
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well, K has never really kept all his promises

he had promised to give P a life of 'rani' n also hd promised to shower her with gold n diamonds ...which hasn't happened till now n when he was asked to bring even one pinch of 'sindoor' for her from his earnings he did an elaborate nautanki n weaseled away from doing any job , even lied to her n fooled her about doing work...ofcourse later when he himself shot her n endangered her life n realized her importance in his life , he decided to do a job...which he himself destroyed due to misunderstanding ...n till now have not made much effort to revive it or even think of work

he had promised her never to take up arms again but went n beat up radhe n now he is gonna kidnap an innocent girl (reportedly ) ...
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#0000FF">Lets wait and see how this whole thing plays out first, but this is not a simple mistake. Kidnapping of a young girl for any reason is a worst kind of crime and will leave Krishna in an extremely bad light, Call it parts bookish world or not she had all the rights to stop and detest her husband from committing such a heinous crime.

We can not simply brush aside the consequences of such actions. Being a hero or lead makes no difference if he does the same thing to a totally innocent girl, which brought treas and outrage to his own eyes for his father, Krishna has in fact endangered his father's life more by this senseless act because Makhnu Singh is a criminal and may kill SS after such humiliation.0„2

What is the fault of that innocent girl by the way. SS had business rivalries with the abductor, had a reason for what happened to him, but whats Krishna's excuse, to me this is just as senseless as the act by Mkahnu Singh and punishment should be same for both the abductors. </font>
</font>

lemme me clear out, i did'nt support k's kidnapping a girl... It's heinous crime i know... I jst wanted to say that if we want krish to grow up n mature, it's necessary that he z let free to do things his way so that he realizes diff bet good n bad... That's it... And moreover, we know jst to prove prats right K z shown negative in the show... N kidnappin a girl wil be the worst thing he could ever do
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

lemme me clear out, i did'nt support k's kidnapping a girl... It's heinous crime i know... I jst wanted to say that if we want krish to grow up n mature, it's necessary that he z let free to do things his way so that he realizes diff bet good n bad... That's it... And moreover, we know jst to prove prats right K z shown negative in the show... N kidnappin a girl wil be the worst thing he could ever do

I know what you mean but there are so many misconceptions. First CVs are not showing K bad to prove P is good. Both had a well established personality since the first day of the show and neither changed at all. 

K is k, he never listens, he will never change, even if he listens and promises, he forgets in no time.

Any way I can not call a bad action good no matter how much I am in love with the character, Likewise I can not call a good character bad. Both are behaving true to their nature. just calling spade a spade 😆