Report card of new shows - BALH!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Report card of new shows

Kavita Awaasthi  /Hill Road Media

Every few months there are a gamut of television shows launched. Some have novelty value while other are mere rehashes of old ideas. Here we take a look at the shows launched in last three months and how they fared on telly. Check them out.

Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

Bade Achche Lagte Hain 
This Balaji show created a buzz for itself with the cute and romantic promos a month before its launch on May 30. Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor came together in this different show to talk about a love story between two people in their 30s. This take on love and marriage not only felt refreshing but the acting caliber of both the actors has been utilized well in the show. The audiences' acceptance of the show quickly proves that. Their cool pairing, their sparing, even their gyaan is cute and endearing. Bade Achche Lagte Hain is a true winner for Sony after a long time.
Fared ' the show has been well received as it got a 2.9 trp.
Happening ' pairing of Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor and the different story.
Not happening ' At times the characters are loud and the endless repetition of flashbacks and title track.

Sorry if already posted!
Edited by shrutireddygr8 - 12 years ago
I agree there are lots of flashbacks that they could cut out but I love the different versions of the title song :)
I hope someone at the production house take note of the "not happening" as that is what may bring the show down.

Thanz for posting it here Sruthi.

Yes the CVs need to take  care and correct  the negative aspects to make this show a rocking success.
thnxx fot sharing... yaa there are lot of flashbacks... but i love the title track... it goes so well wid raYa!!
loving dis show!!!
as per now its different n looks gud!!!