Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -pratyasha-

They are just saying this to attract viewers but If you watch it carefully then when background voice says Radha then Radhika's face is shown and when the voice says Rukmini then also Radhika's face is shown.

yep and when bg says who is radha it was shown both of radhika and bharka but when it comes to rukmini it wholly showed radhika so suspense is who will be radhika but we know it's always our radhika ever
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
don't worry guys,its only to confuse viewers
our radhika is both dev's radha as wellrukmini.i am now totally confident and now none can scare me .
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Now wat with the Radha and Rukhmini of Dev??????

Don't say Bar is going to be another Vish???? Plz dont...dont

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly, this Rukmini-Radha is making me go insane as well! And why the hell does this Barkha needs to do any damn sacrifice? Everyone would be better off without that.

As for Rukmini/Radha...both are Radhika in this case. Both these ladies loved Lord Krishna very much but only Rukmini got Krishna as her husband, whereas Radha was always considered the lover. However, in this case, Radhika has already got married to Dev 12 yrs ago. So her being a Radha would not make sense! 
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Can anyone make me understand who were Radha and Rukhmini and how were they related to Krishna?...Then I can figure what it means in Cb aspect...or will it be like Vish?????
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

Can anyone make me understand who were Radha and Rukhmini and how were they related to Krishna?...Then I can figure what it means in Cb aspect...or will it be like Vish?????

Radha was lover of Kanha and Rukmini was his wife.
chocolate_boy thumbnail

oh...so this means...like the vish track...😭

Aisha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
radhika is both rukmani as well as radha ...i hate these cvs why are they comparing radhika (radha and rukmani) with barkha
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Pratyasha i was reading somewhere that Brahma ji got Radha and Krishna married before Krishna left for Mathura ...And there is one more  saying that Krishna never left Vrindavan it was his shadow , He remained in Vrindavan with Radhika ...Radhika and Rukmani both are Part of Lakshmi ..We should think positively , may be this can be something to counter Dada Ji ...
melissa05 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Radhika is both Radha and Rukmani because she married Dev in childhood so she is both. Lets just watch and see what will happen.