Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I know it's complicated!!! People feel the scoring is not fair and they are just giving random numbers. I have received some PMs. So what do you want?

Ok...score on 10 as usual for the story, score on 5 for original episode and score on 5 for remake? This has to be there.

Chalo, forget it...I need a break now and need to think of my own story. I have zeroed in upon 2 stories. will choose one of them.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well id say ... let's have a simple rating system ... rate the episode on 5 based on our system of rating an episode ... look as far as we know ... some people get lazy and agar system banaya ki iss basis pe and uss basis pe mmarks daalna hai and all ... they'll avoid voting only !!! Its better to keep it as simple as possible ... so I'd suggest people will rate the story on 5 ... based on our epi rating thread system and pm it to you !!

2 people taking one story isn't a problem ... people are wise enough not to compare them and just compare it with the old epi !!

Now ... we always needn't improve an episode ... take any masterpiece and write your version of it ... that can be fun too ...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Ok ... basically I missed the whole convo ... tried to make out something ... and to be frank ... can't make out anything 😕

Pura padh lo ya pooch lo😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Pooch liya Nanda ji and Vis ne samjhaya bhi :)
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hmmm  good
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😆 Haan...lekin...Bhavs...tumhaari baat bhi theek hai...
Agar points dena complicate karenge... toh log yaa toh eena meena maina mo karenge.. at the last minute or ya phir vote karenge hi nahi...it will end up like the scene contest with 22 entries and only 8 votes

Well.. its a complicated choice... 
Look...last time we had put in some different kind of rating...i mean rating and then special awards kind of stuff... is baar yeh bhi try kar lete hai... if this doesn't work out..aur kuch try karthe hai ðŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Well I just meant we should have it as simple as possible ... warna Vis will genuinely have a tough time explaining ... and her inbox would flood with more doubts than votes ... it just has to be something quick,catchy and fast ... its better to have a rating system or a normal scores on 10 system ... I guess everyone can rate a story on a scale of 5 ... like our epi ratings and PM them to Vis ... and people should be faithful enough not to compare 2 stories with the same plot ... and just compare it with the original one !!

Look if someome takes a masterpiece and writes an own version of it ... then instead of thinking whether they improved it ... one must see did the story create an equal impact like the original and rate accordingly ... and similar things in rest of the cases !!
Minionite thumbnail
Hmm, an interesting story contest.

Darn, no Asha or Sudhakar. Ouch!!! ðŸ˜†

I'll have to think, but I already have a great idea, I think, on an old episode. I'll think and start writing on an episode.
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 DII... kis jagah aap nay la ker maara hay kay banda paani bhi na maang sakay...😆... ab tou mujahy HATH khench leenay chayey...😕
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luv_cid_shreya

Darn, no Asha or Sudhakar. Ouch!!! ðŸ˜†

I didn't exactly mean that...you are allowed to have Asha if you are remaking an Asha-episode. You are allowed to re-make 4 Rinas.😉

Originally posted by: gadhadada

DII... kis jagah aap nay la ker maara hay kay banda paani bhi na maang sakay...😆... ab tou mujahy HATH khench leenay chayey...😕

Sorry, main samjhi nahi...idea achcha hai ya bura? Edited by visrom - 12 years ago