Thanks dear!πŸ˜ƒ
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shamy2011

Hey nice yaar... plz add me 2 ur pmlist

Thanks dear! Welcome to the FF!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi thanks 4 da pm n intense update! Maan was angry n jealous of Rehan! Although geet thawt she bored Maan bt it was nt true. Maan really is attracted to her! The past n presenrt was well incorporated! Update soon

Thanks hun! 😳

Originally posted by: sekhonpuneet

i loved this part.

superb.

continue soon

Thanks yaar! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: seshatree

awesome...

Thanks dear!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: geetsweet

Wooow...loved it ...

Hey i read it in one go...

Its simply fabbb...awesome

hey plz add me in..

Thanks dear and welcome to the FF!😳

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...waiting to know the reason why geet married maan when she was in love with rehan?

Thanks hun! The reason will slowly be revealedπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: drashsree100

That was really superb πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
It seems Maan admitted her to be only his from the time he saw her ! πŸ˜³
Actually , feeling bad for Rehan !!! he's a good guy πŸ˜’

Maan is very possessive of Geet πŸ˜ˆ
Awaiting the next parts n thanks for pm ...

Thanks dear!πŸ˜ƒ

Rehan is a good guy...but he is no match for MSKπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sneha0504

lovely!!!

Thanks Sneha!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Radhika Shah

nice update...

Thanks Radhika!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: abisamratgunjan

add me 

and send me the pm dear
plzzz

Thanks dear and welcome to the FF!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: punam2712

He may love you,

But you are the manifestations of my dreams

Both the darkest and purest of my desires

He may touch you,

But I run along with blood in your veins,

I am so deep within you, that you can never hide.

AWESSOME LINES 

VERY POWERFUL EMOTIONS

LOVE TO READ FURTHER

Thanks Punam!😳 Glad you liked the lines!

Originally posted by: khushboo22

nice update

Thanks dear!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: anu_luv_maan

i i am just falling more and more in love with this ss ❀️...the way you have penned geet's past reading that dznt seem geet is married with maan in present ...πŸ‘

Thanks Anu!😳
Glad you are finding it interesting!

Originally posted by: harshdb

awesome part. do continue. thanks for the pm.. sorry for the late reply

Thanks dear! and don't worry about being late!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mandymore

Awsome prt sanju waitng. 4 nxt prt

Thanks Mandy!πŸ˜ƒ

ALMOST LOVERS

Chapter 6

Fatal Attraction

Your eyes hold me

Spellbound and enraptured,

I try to fight

But it seems inevitable

That I shall fall into you,

That you shall hold me captive

Present:

She let him walk her towards the dance floor, acquiescing to his wish to dance. Soon his hands were around her waist and hers around his neck. They swayed to the music, letting their bodies adjust to the beat of the music.

Geet couldn't help but stare at the strong profile of her husband; the elegant forehead, the high cheekbones and the regal nose. The strength in his arms as he held her and the way his fingers caressed the skin in her waist was all familiar. His hands gripped her as if he had all the right in the world, which in front of society he did.

The way he moved was a mixture of grace and masculine power. He was in control of both their movements, allowing only the barest of distance between the two of them as he swayed them around the floor.

But then again he is always in control, whether it be the dance or my life.

She took in his unique fragrance and savoured it for a moment. It was her guilty pleasure to steal moments such as this without him realising.

Yes she was attracted to her husband. To others it might be a matter of pride or even normalcy but for her it was her dirty secret, for it went against what she wanted and it went against what she had promised to herself.

But then again she had always been attracted to Maan, from the very beginning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

Geet walked through the corridors of Handa Construction building calmly. All the staff greeted her, for she was on first name basis with many of them. She had been coming here ever since she was a kid. She could even remember sitting in her dad's chair, in the MD's room, and pretend to give dictations to her.

Growing up she had known that one day she would be the head of this organisation but her father had made sure that she understood that it was a blessing as opposed to a right. She had never taken for granted the power and privilege it meant to be a Handa.

As she entered her father's office she was surprised to see someone else there. Maan Singh Khurana.

"Geet, glad you're finally here." Her father gestured for her to sit in one of the chairs. "Mr Khurana is here to discuss a business deal with us."

Geet sat down next to Maan, who gave a small smile at her which she innocently returned. "Oh that is great news. What is the deal?"

This time it was Maan who answered Geet's question. "I have offered a merger for one of Handa Construction's residential building branches, Dream Homes."

Geet knew all about Dream Homes, for it was her parent's dream project. While Handa Constructions mainly relied on commercial and large scale constructions, her father had developed a subsidiary of the company, Dream Homes, which would build unique houses for families. Unlike other large construction companies, these houses were spec house (identical or with the same basic plan) but instead was individualise to be their dream houses.

While the branch was financially solvent, it had never taken off by itself due to the expenses of making such houses and the unique niche it had. Thus the Handa's had been forced to scale down how much financial backing they could give to it.

But if Maan invested in the project, it would enable further expansion.

"That is great, but what is the benefit for you?" Geet asked in blunt fashion. While Geet admired Maan Singh Khurana for all that he had achieved in the business world, she was brought up to understand that business was business and there was no such thing as a free meal.

"I get shares in Handa Constructions, just to ensure that I can invest as well as getting the right sort of public relations image." Maan explained. "Khurana Corporations has a more ruthless and commercial image, so a venture such as this will help to create a more approachable company for the mass public."

"Hmmm….interesting." Geet said thoughtfully. "I had never thought about PR being the reason for investing in another company."

"So you are interested in business?" Maan asked, genuinely curious about her. He wanted to know every minute detail about Geet.

"Yes, Geet is currently doing her MBA, she has already done a bachelor in Arts as well as in Commerce previously." Mohinder explained with pride. "She is also getting some practical experience as well with our company. Though she did want to work with other companies, I saw no reason as she will one day join here full time anyways." He admonished Geet affectionately who just rolled her eyes with a grin.

"Well I have an idea." Maan started to explain. "Why doesn't Geet work with me for Dream Houses? That way she will be technically working for Handa Constructions but also understanding how other organisations function as well."

"That is a brilliant idea!" Geet was quite excited by the idea. "It would be amazing to work with Khurana Corporates."

Mohinder though was a bit more cautious, somehow not wanting to tangle too much with the gentleman in front of him. He had heard stories of Maan's ruthless dealings and he wasn't sure whether he wanted Geet to see that side of the world.

"Hmm…maybe another time." Mohinder tried to back track. "Geet you should get a bit more experience before working with Khurana corporates.

Maan was slightly frustrated by Mohinder's denial, but he managed to stay calm and cool. "Mr Handa it shouldn't be a problem at all. I am sure Geet will pick up on how to do things quite readily."

"Yes papa!" Geet cajoled her father, unaware that she was setting herself up for a trap. "It'll be fine!"

"Fine." Mohinder sighed, giving into his daughter's demands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Geet, I expect you to give your hundred percent while working with us." Maan sternly explained, while keeping his ulterior motives to himself. I want to make sure that you are always with me. "The projects that we are taking on initially will need much closer attention and the first project is the Stanley Precinct development. All the houses there will be individualise and will need detailed attention."

For the last couple of hours Geet and he had been going through the details for the merger as well as Maan explaining to Geet her responsibilities. Geet had been quite amazed at how thorough and precise Maan was, for everything was planned to the last detail. He had left nothing to chance and seemed to value organisation beyond anything else.

"Of course." Geet calmly agreed, not getting flustered by Maan demeanour.

"You'll liaise with me about how the project is going, and I shall expect regular communications." Maan further clarified.

"Understood." Geet acquiesced readily to Maan's demands.

"Deal?" He gave his hand out to her, wanting just a touch of her.

"Deal." Geet reached across to shake his hand.

But she was surprised at the sudden jolt she got in touching him. Her hand tingle where it touched his, causing an unknown frisson to pass through her and involuntarily her cheeks flushed at the contact.

She quickly pulled back her hand, not understanding what had happened.

Maan on the other hand had observed her reaction and was pleased to note that she wasn't immune to his touch.

So Miss Handa does feel something. That is a start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How was your day?" Rehan asked her as they sat on her balcony with legs dangling out.

"IT was great, dad asked me to help with the Dream Houses project, which is also being handled by Khurana Corporates." Geet explained while she intertwined her fingers with Rehan's.

"That is great!" Rehan was genuinely pleased for Geet. He had never been jealous of Geet neither had he begrudged her wealth. But had only wanted to be equal to her.

But Geet was more curious about another issues. "Rehan, can I ask you something?"

This time Rehan was surprised, for Geet never asked permission to ask him anything. They had been able to tell each other everything because there had never been any need to hide facts. "Geet of course you can. What's happened?"

"Don't get me wrong, but I was wondering if you have ever been attracted to anyone else." Geet asked in a rush, half afraid of his answer.

"Why, did you have a moment with anyone?" Rehan asked with a smirk, not expecting her to agree but was quite disgruntled when Geet's silence was the only reply he got. That removed all amusement. "Geet, what happened? Tell me clearly."

"It was nothing…but just for a moment I felt something when I was with Maan in the office. Just for a moment, it was like a weird sort of jolt." She tried to explain, while looking guilty.

Rehan's initially reaction was both fear and anger. Anger that she could ever feel that way about anyone else and fear that she might actually leave him. But just as quickly his insecurities left as he tried to analyse the situation logically. In an awkward manner he tried to address Geet's concerns. "Geetu, it's alright. Just because you have a moment with someone doesn't meant much. We are all humans, and we all have moments when we are attracted to strangers. It doesn't mean much, just that we are flesh and blood."

"Thanks Rehan." Geet was relieved by his answer as well as Rehan's reactions. She leaned over him and gave a long kiss to him, while she rest her hand against his chest to feel his heartbeats.

Yes nothing compares to this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR's NOTE

Thanks for all the amazing comments! I loved them all!

So you guys are starting to see how Maan set Geet up...but also I've given a glimpse of Geet's feelings for Maan.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it!

PLEASE DO COMMENT and press the LIKE button!!

Nothing motivates me as much as reading your comments!πŸ˜ƒ

mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yippiee...me first 😊

awsome prt,so maan planned all things since begningEdited by mandymore - 12 years ago
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb prt sanju...i think geet also follwng sm plan of her,geet was attrctd to him b4 also
luvd it 😊 Edited by mandymore - 12 years ago
ninand thumbnail
superb update.. you have paced the story well.. and the flashbacks are timed perfectly too..

The finer details of their personalities and relationships are interesting... keen to read more .. Do continue soon.