Mami Ji's Appreciation Club (Hello Hi Bye Bye)

khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,
I think mami ji is doing fantastic job👏. Her dialogs, expressions, body language is just fantastic😊. I just love the way she speaks and say "hello hi bye bye".  Are you guys agree with me. She is so funny😆... and doing best job in that show.  Please leave ur comments and let me know what you all think 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Tanu- thumbnail
Completely agree with you. Mami Ji's body language and dialogue delivery are worth a watch. Kudos to the dialogues writer, script writer and also the director.
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
The actress is doing a brillant job in portraying the character cuz rele? Mami wuldnt be as funny if the actress portraying her didn't know the rite way to say the lines. i just ❤️ mami!
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeah she really doing good job :)
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totallly agree wid u😃...she's an awsum actress plus a very cracking comedian😆...lolz d way she delivers her dialogue b4 she even says i strt laughing😆...she's 2 goood nd her dialogues r superb😃
rasika123 thumbnail
I am a silent reader in general,I am not good at video editing and here is my request:
Could someone please make a collection of all Mama-ji's scene or VM only and only for Mamaji . She is a great a actress, she is the reason these days I watch IPKKND after Arhi.  It will be a great to watch all her scenes one -by one continuosuly.

Thanks and Regards 
rasika123 thumbnail
Sorry I meant Mamiji ...typo ho gaya

I am a silent reader in general,I am not good at video editing and here is my request:
Could someone please make a collection of all Mami-ji's scene or VM only and only for Mamiji . She is a great a actress, she is the reason these days I watch IPKKND after Arhi.  It will be a great to watch all her scenes one -by one continuosuly.

Thanks and Regards 
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, Mamiji is one funny character..

btw, an appreciation thread has already been opened for her, here: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1738915
:)
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree!!!
I love mami's character, she finally grew on me
she has me 🤣 nonstop
I think no other actor can be a better mamiji than the current one
sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she  is just superb/i love the way she says her dialogues/indeed a great discovery and a good entertainment.😛
😛
hats off to that lady/
what is her name actually?any ways well done

Edited by sureshsarang - 12 years ago