INCOMING!!!!!!!

nimmi is jumping in the discussion...

firstly...
ivy and lekha!!!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...
that was amazing shayaris guys..

masha allah..
subhan allah...
afreen (donno wht it means but it sounds good here๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

look at us... me is thinking of doing tribal dance at the annoncement of his project and you are on shaayari spree..
keeping like this woh din door nahi we can visualize ourself sitting by the road side electric pole hitting a rum bottle original devdas style singing main shaayar to nahi..( churaod the song of ivy๐Ÿ˜†)...
hey ivy the way u said dard bhi wahi dava bhi wahi.. reminded me of dutta.. waise what doent remind me of dutta๐Ÿค”...
he is wounded... he hits the bottle..
he is in pain... he hits the bottle..
he is betrayed ... he hits the bottle.
he is happy... chalo celebreate with bottle..
uske har marj ke dava was daaru..( wah wah welcome the new shaayar nimmi)
aur hamaare... the man himself...
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I have been meaning to come to thread for some time. I watched the first epi of LTL as I was intrigued by the promos. Also I read an interview of Paresh Rawal where he spoke abt the idea behind the show. I liked what he said: How beauty is a curse to women from poor background. He was inspired the story of a maid at his relative's house. These people were her guardians but they used to make her look ugly in front of prospective bridegrooms so that she wouldnt get married and would remain a maid in their house all their lives. Anyways I watched the show but didnt like Naku's unreal makeup and quit watching. She looked filthy rather than ugly. But since the show's promos had intrigued me I decided to look out for the show and return if they chose a decent enough guy to play the lead male character.
In 2008-2009 TV was going thru a phase when the only qualification to become a lead in a TV show was to be a newbie. It didnt matter if the person could act or looked good or not. He/She had to be a fresh face. Only 1-2 were good but the rest would make you cringe. And I was totally fed up of leads who couldnt act. Then I read this news:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/6083-nakusha-guy-toss-up-between-mishal-raheja-and-rohit-bakshi.htm

I hoped here that Mishal would be the chosen one as I had seen his work in LS and knew he could act and his cute too. Then came this piece of news:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/6120-it-mishal-raheja-to-wed-nakusha.htm

I was really happy to read this. Atlast there was a male lead who could act and looked good too. I decided to watch his entry episode. I decided to track of the show on IF till he entered. But somehow I got busy in between and forgot all abt it. The suddenly on 27th Jan 2010 I remembered abt this show. I came on the forum and got to know that they would finally show the male lead's entry today. I searched for the episode after it was telecast and boy I was hooked.

So thats my story guys...thanks for reading this boring piece so patiently!

hey ksh...
boring piece.. u gotta be kidding me..
i read it like a suspense thriller...
(thinking when will u actually start watching this serial)..
amazing read๐Ÿค—!!!
and thanx for the links..
me missed them. seen Mishal directly on screen and was super surprised and deliriously excited...
your links are more items to be join the collection box of nostalgia..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š!!!!
thanx again๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!!
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Shreya
Not a boring piece at all.

Its interesting to read how each one of us got hooked to the show...some reasons are similar others different but the bottom line is Mishal, Mishal and only Mishal who gave us this living, breathing Dutta Shreeram Patil.
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

I think  many of us are addicted to this forum, our forum pals, Dutta, Aakash, Twitter and more specifically the common link between them Mishal Raheja. I know that I am๐Ÿ˜ณ..as much as I would hate to admit to myself ๐Ÿ˜†

Its true that i check my mail the first thing in the morning for professional needs...but who am I fooling?? Till I quickly scan the forum for MR's updates I am not done. I set my alarm 10 mins early for it๐Ÿ˜†

Back from work...this is the first site I visit.

Good or Not?? I agree with Lekz's POV. Its a harmless addiction, its a simple pleasure, we make like friends, Agree to disagree in the most respectful manner.

This addiction has not made us lose touch with reality, we still go about doing our daily work with equal efficiency, we prioritize to meet our personal, professional, forum and social commitments๐Ÿ˜†.

Earlier I would call it my guilty pleasure..since there is no element of guilt..Now I call it "My Time"๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers and keep smiling

hey you stole my words and read my mind and churaod my thoughts...
judge saab yeh naainsaafi hai..
me object...
just kidding๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!
my thoughts exactly but you wrote it sooo beautifulllyyy...
only difference ... i call it 'Me time''
and late at night if i say Me time.. my family goes tere me time ki maa ki aankh come and sleep...(on the polite lines offcourse๐Ÿ˜†)...

and haa lekz naku used to hideous and those stained teeth and brows were scary.. so was that hairstyle.. but she grew on me... when they gave her slightly better makeup.. change of hairstyle and all... or may be her all innocent chemistry with MR was the catalyst.
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Lekz..Irshad..Irshad๐Ÿ‘...Yeh Mishal ka kammal hai yeh Dutta ka ? Soon we'll be singing " Mei Shayar To Nahin.."๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"Khyalo Se Chhoo Lo To Chala Aayu Main

Dil Se Pukaro To Chala Aayu Main

Maine Apni Jaan Se Jyada Chaha Hai Tujhe

Tu Hi Khafa Ho Jaye To Bata Kahan Jayu Main"

The wait for Mr (Elusive+Exclusive) is killing. He has gone silent again

Ivy    ClapClapClapClap

Wah wah kya arz kya hai...too good.

--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmi_rra

hey raj, sana, alex , rama..

thank you sooo much guys for sharing your lovely stories๐Ÿค—...

sana!!!
your story was so touching.. i am happy that you are out of the worst phase of being in a strange land all lonely...๐Ÿ˜Š
the flash back track and the way he narrates his story near the talab with naku just listening in... not one of the scenes of our serial was out of place for me... and mishal was just... perfect.

and hey come back soon with more.. we will be waiting with lots of tissues, hugs and a big box of chocolates.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks nimmi well here i goes on one well its just other story .u guys must remember the scene dutta was crying place his head on AS lap. n said" app ki godh meh sar rakhta hu toh apne sare dard bhool jata hu "
mom n i got big fight over some family issue .our i went to live in dadu's house for some days. well i watch that epi cried a lot.i called mom  just sort that issue . well she hug me so lovingly . and i said sorry to her. well  now that phase of life is over u know sometime such small things make grate impact. ๐Ÿ˜Š i learn lot abt family values . hopefully which remains with me forever.
sad hogya na toh good experiences bhi hai woh next time bye 
tc sana
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana141994

thanks nimmi well here i goes on one well its just other story .u guys must remember the scene dutta was crying place his head on AS lap. n said" app ki godh meh sar rakhta hu toh apne sare dard bhool jata hu "
mom n i got big fight over some family issue .our i went to live in dadu's house for some days. well i watch that epi cried a lot.i called mom  just sort that issue . well she hug me so lovingly . and i said sorry to her. well  now that phase of life is over u know sometime such small things make grate impact. ๐Ÿ˜Š i learn lot abt family values . hopefully which remains with me forever.
sad hogya na toh good experiences bhi hai woh next time bye 
tc sana

wow sana..
thanx for sharing such a heart warming incident...๐Ÿ˜Š
@bold...
couldnt agree more..
beautifully put...๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Keh gaye hamare Dutta Shriram Patil :

""""  Dil main intezaar ki lakeer chhod jaayenge,

Aankhon main yadoon ki nami chhor jaayenge,

Dhoonte phiro ge humien "Ek Din"

Zindagi main aisi kami chhod jaayenge. """""

Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

Keh gaye hamare Dutta Shriram Patil :

""""  Dil main intezaar ki lakeer chhod jaayenge,

Aankhon main yadoon ki nami chhor jaayenge,

Dhoonte phiro ge humien "Ek Din"

Zindagi main aisi kami chhod jaayenge. """""

BAWHHH!!!!
that was soo apt and beautifull lekz...

if i weren't so much in love with that guy, i sure would hate him for doing this to us..

and Mishal as an actor is extraordinary..
He as Dutta Shriram Patil in this Epic called Laagi tujhse Lagan was just magical..
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmi_rra

BAWHHH!!!!
that was soo apt and beautifull lekz...

if i weren't so much in love with that guy, i sure would hate him for doing this to us..

and Mishal as an actor is extraordinary..
He as Dutta Shriram Patil in this Epic called Laagi tujhse Lagan was just magical..

i too agree yaar 
i mean why we love him so much ki bas look ke liye itna intzaar kar rahe hai
hope he understand our feelings