Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ankit

While I agree with you. I also think we should not compare her to anyone today. She deserves fullest praise today. Unique praise not in comparison to others or by belittling others. 

I think it is not just about padhe-likhe people. The way she handled it even Gehna, Sumitra, Bhairon or DS would not have been able to do it!

Gehna would have said the thing politely but with a biting firmness, leaving the other person's stomach churning with insult and guilt. Sumitra would have cried dramatically. Bhairon would have given polite speeches desperately trying not to sound hard or making others feel insulted. Basant or DS might have almost exploded!

But Anandi took a totally different way. Unexpectedly different and unique and undeniably superior and powerful way of dealing with things!

Khud ka bhi maan rakha, aur doosre ka bhi. She showed them she knew about them too, she showed she understood their pain and only beseeched them to be understanding to others. 

Awesome and impactful! I don't want to degrade her by comparing her to anyone today. 
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annika20

@Ankit

While I agree with you. I also think we should not compare her to anyone today. She deserves fullest praise today. Unique praise not in comparison to others or by belittling others.

I think it is not just about padhe-likhe people. The way she handled it even Gehna, Sumitra, Bhairon or DS would not have been able to do it!

Gehna would have said the thing politely but with a biting firmness, leaving the other person's stomach churning with insult and guilt. Sumitra would have cried dramatically. Bhairon would have given polite speeches desperately trying not to sound hard or making others feel insulted. Basant or DS might have almost exploded!

But Anandi took a totally different way. Unexpectedly different and unique and undeniably superior and powerful way of dealing with things!

Khud ka bhi maan rakha, aur doosre ka bhi. She showed them she knew about them too, she showed she understood their pain and only beseeched them to be understanding to others.

Awesome and impactful! I don't want to degrade her by comparing her to anyone today.

I m not comparing her with anyone but I m comparing two way of handling things and also I just wanted to prove tht practicality and maturity not come by education or modernity, but its depend on individual. J ditched A on the basis of generalizing tht a Gawon ka ghada gawon me hi rah sakta hai. Without understanding her maturity, which she hd shown numerous time he ditched her on a general perception basis. My post was against this generalization.
anshansh thumbnail
i too feel  that one day all haveli people will be proud of anandi ,the way she actsd promptly she was really  amazing and most of us and all women should learn that u can win world by ur love and passion to win πŸ‘πŸΌ. i felt  anandi will be boring now but hats off to director to bring such outstanding way in this constraned world where we hane no ime beside ourselves😎  great work prats u r nice inacting better than anjumm far better prats u r
atominis thumbnail
@Ankit

Yes that is true. She showed that she has more maturity even despite never having attended college or experienced city life. She showed more sense than all other characters ever have in this show! She proved Jagya wrong in a big way!

@Anshansh

Why only women need to learn from her? I think everyone needs to learn from her. This is what is called Gandhigiri in real sense. These are the tools which people like Gandhi and saints like Guru Nanak used to use while showing the correct path to masses and dealing with opposition.

The way Anandi dealt with the situation today, that's how every wise person should behave. Not just love but mutual respect.

I do appreciate Prat's acting. But I made this thread particularly for her character and the scenes and dialogues said by her character today. No need to compare her with Anjum. Both girls are good in their respective characters. 
anshansh thumbnail
truly it was best  part played by anandi  ..the mannerism is the most authentic part of life which has been shown gracefully by anandi this isgr8
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM wonderful analysis & post!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
i wa salso v.happy thta she boldly stood up 2 that old lady & even showed her a mirror widout screaming "kyun-kyun"!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

but as sum1'd said in her post that A shudn't breakdown at home. but i disagree on it. 4 me if she even breaks down at home in her room then its not a big deal. normally ppl who say such bold things 2 ppl like old lady may cry in alone. and i don't think its bad or sumthing 2 b ashamed!! its normal as the trauma hasn't  wornoff. wen G cudn't get out of that trauma after so many yrs. then A's wounds r recent!! so even if they show her breaking down in her room its not a big deal. and also it"ll make her more strong by letting out her pain, humilation or frustration by crying in her room widout knowing any2πŸ‘πŸ‘ rather screaming & screaching like banshee on the oders!!🀒🀒
anshansh thumbnail
very happy with the way she replied to that old lady u r great anandi hope u reach new heights in life but note what was ur weak point anandi u should be modern with looks and style u will be more confident πŸ‘