Navya

WHAT HAPPEND IN NAVYA ON 11/AUG WAS JUSTIFIABLE

ambreen24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
RANBIRs REACTION
I KNOW RANBIR BEHAVIOR WAS A  BIT INSENSIBLE YESTERDAY WHN HE WAS NOT WORRIED ABT HIS BEST FRIEND BUT RATHER 4 A MOVIE BUT IT IS SENSIBLE WHN HE RAN BCOZ SUERLY Y WIL A PPERSON INVITE PROBLEMS 4 NO  REASON
ANANTs REACTION😊
THE SMS THT ANANT DID WAS ACTUALLY SENSIBLE BCOZ HE DIDNOT KNOW THT THE NAVYAs MOBLIE WAS WIT HER MOM NOR HE KNEW WHT ACTUALLY WAS GOING ON AND SUERLY AS BEING A BF HE WANTED 2  KNW WHT ACTUALLY WAS GOIN ON AND STANDING IN   FRONT OF HER HOUSE HAD A REASON MAY B HE WANTED 2 B  THERE IF NAVYA CALLS HIM AND ASK HIM 2 CUM 2 HER HOUSE.AND WHN  HE RAN HE HAD A REASON COMMON HE IS STILL JUST IN TEENAGE AND AS A TEENAGER HIS REACTION WAS JUSTIFIABLE .THT WOULD B THE COMMON THING DONE BY ANY TEENAGE GUY IN THT TYPE OF A SITUATION.
RITZ AND APPYs REACTION😕
RITZ AND APPY
WHT RITZ  DID WAS WHT ANY ONE WOULD DO IN THT SITUATION BCOZ  IF THEY STAND THERE AND REPLY 2 NAVYAs MOM THN MAY B SHE WOULD CALL RITZ PARENTS AND INFORM THM ABT HER RELATIONSHIP WIT RANBIR .
BUT 1ST EVEN THOUGH APPY WAS READY 2 GO BUT AT THE END OF THE EPI SHE SPOKE UP 4 NAVYA
EVEN THOUGH RITZ AND APPY WERE GONNA RUN AT FIRST BUT WHN NAVYA ASKED THM THT WETHER U GUYZ WIL LEAVE ME IN THS SITUATION THEY STAYED BACK
CONCLUSION👏

THIS SHOW IS ACTUALLY BASED ON  REALITY AND NOT OF A WORLD FULL OF DREAMS SO WHT EVERY 1 DID WAS THE COMMON REACTION OF THE TEENAGERS AND IF THEY WOULD DO THE OPPOSITE IT WOULD JUST B A WORK OF FICTION THT CAN NEVER HAPPEN .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wish anant showed a little sensibility n at first hand shud had avoided going 2 navya's house! Also, he shud hav run away as soon as ritz hd informed dem abt meeta!! Anyway, I loved d epi n personally I dnt mind introducing sm humor to lower down d tension level!
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree wid ur views... 

but i felt all these reactions would have been avoided if anant's action of going to navya's house hadn't took place...  😕
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree iwth u bt i really love dthe epi it was better to have such moments ratherthen crying rona dhona
ambreen24 thumbnail

I KNOW ANANT SHOULD NOT HAV STOOD INFRONT OF  NAVYAs APARTMENT  BUT MAY B HE WANTED 2 B THERE 4 NAVYA IF SHE NEEDED HIMM AT ANY TIME

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry dear I cudn't agree to you on this point.
I m leaving Ranbir bcoz I guess his moves cud somehow be justified.
But Anant...as I said in the other post, what help was he going to provide Navya by waiting near the building? Was he able to know everything happening inside? If u say he thought Navya might need him then he should have waited at her door!!!! That wud have saved enough time, isn't it? Next if the reason behind his fleeing away, as u say,is that he acted like any other teenager, I don't think any other teenager would have waited for any danger to be just 1 feet away before he escaped. Regarding texting...was Anant so insensible to guess that the cellphone might be within the vicinity of Meeta as the confrontation was not over yet? Cudn't he wait for even an hour?

Coming to Ritz and Appy, yes I agree that they were scared like anyone else. But how
 do u justify their funny talks? My throat wud have dried up if I were so scared...

NB. Plz don't use capitals throughout ur post as it is against the rules of the forum
as it represents "shouting" on the internet and can be viewed as offensive.
click_booth thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha haa.. What ever... I enjoyed the epi.. It was scary, tension, crazy and best of all its soo funny... Lol..
ambreen24 thumbnail
@mridula.shome  wht u posted was ur opinion and wht i felt was my opinion so there is no need 2 quarell on this topic as it is freedom of speech.😉
and soorry if u felt bad tht i wrote in capital letters as iam new and did not know abt it.😃
coolzohr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya dude u r totally r8 Anant ,Ranbir ,Ritz and APPY every 1 reactions were sensible and justifiable.
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambreen24

@mridula.shome  wht u posted was ur opinion and wht i felt was my opinion so there is no need 2 quarell on this topic as it is freedom of speech.😉

and soorry if u felt bad tht i wrote in capital letters as iam new and did not know abt it.😃

Oh no!! Did I really sound quarrelsome? I am extremely sorry if I sounded so and I would beg your pardon. I was just citing points to defend my side. It was not intended to defeat anyone in the battlefield. Apologies once again...