Users

Frequent Posters

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hullo  Vrush  
Long time  No  Speak  Wassup?
 Nice FF you got here  ... 

I am  Starting to warm up to Arnav    here  but    Anyway   am  generally  confused  with  the concept as a whole 

Story is shaping out  well

Lekha
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Lekha

are you confused about the concept i have cooked up?

if so...

i have these two people..who are destined for each other... and if the circumstances had been different they would have been together...but past incidents...which are none of their doing have created a wall..

one is relation created through other people...her adoptive parents happen to his relatives... and to top it..his chachaji had an affair with a married woman, cheated the family and took the money. The lady in question also cheated on her husband left her child cos her love for money was stronger...she duped a man of his money and left him too...

now...Arnav knows who she is and she does not..he should ideally hate her for its his mother who ruined his family... but he has fallen in love with her..

now what will conquer??

i am working the next update... tina...

should be up shortly...
thanks for your patience...i have been not inspired enough to write...

but i am on it as of right now..be back soon!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey tina here you go...

and of course... Mariam and Nagz... who have kept me asking for the last two days...

Mariam...your wish is my command..hope you like this...!!

Chapter 20

Aakash looked at his friend, who was always a person who spoke the least but he probably had the most expressive eyes and even he did not know that. He felt there was something troubling him but if quizzed, the guy could clam up worse than security at Fort Knox.

He instead decided to try another tactic.

"Arre i saw a pretty girl in your terrace, kya woh teri saali hai?" he tried.

"No, Lavanya does not have sisters." Arnav evaded.

"Chalo na teri gharwaali, na aadhi'toh apna toh poora chance hai, hai na?" He ribbed.

Arnav scowled in response.

"Hmm!" Aakash murmured. "Saale! ab toh bolna shuru kar de, Bhabhi ke saath bolta bhi hai ya sirf apne cartoon face banata hai." Aakash changed topic for he knew his friend had gone passive aggressive on him

Arnav gave a smile.

Ah! Aakash wondered now that was cryptic.

But then why was he feeling like a sleuth suddenly? He had come to enjoy his friend's wedding and not find out meaning behind the expressions of Mr Arnav Singh Raizada. So, he just pulled him out on the terrace and both sat as tea and some pakoras appeared for them.

At dinner Aakash was introduced to Payal, Khushi and rest of her family. He was stunned that Arnav had not told him she was his sister, may be the protective brother mode had set in. But he used to always tease Anjali Di as his girlfriend since college and Arnav had never taken exception to that.

Something was brewing here which he needed to find out. Oh well! not right now. He had found himself beside one pretty lady and sitting opposite another who was probably the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. And when she laughed it was exact sound of her name, Payal.

He had started a banter with Khushi so that perhaps he would create a rapport enough to get some information on a shy girl who seemed to enjoy testing her flexibility by tucking her chin in her chest.

He had yet to see someone who epitomized simplicity and grace. "Boy! he was in trouble." Aakash thought to himself.

Khushi to him was a riot, her infectious laugh was distracting and fun and he hit it off with her almost immediately. He knew he was going to enjoy this wedding for sure. The quirks of Khushi were enjoyable, her one liners were so funny by the time the dinner was over and they were in the study having dessert, Aakash knew, this girl was a special person. She knew how to spread love and laughter.

Khushi had seen the way Aakash had looked at her sister and then he had unabashedly quizzed her about Payal. She had after dinner in the study introduced them and now Payal and Aakash had gone for a stroll in the gardens. Feeling at a loose end, she had decided to go to her room when about to enter, a hand had caught her wrist and pulled her into the alcove that lead to an upstairs balcony.

About to scream, she felt a hand go on her mouth and Arnav say, "Don't scream, I am not going to hurt you."

Khushi stiffened yet was relieved in some part to know that it was not someone unknown.

She tried to pry his hand from her mouth with hers but touching him sent a frisson of awareness she knew only he could bring within her and she just stared at him in the semi darkness.He hand stayed on his.

He whispered, "what the hell are you up to?"

Khushi questioned with her eyes, "What?"

He slowly took his hands off her mouth so that she could speak.

"What do you mean," she asked in hushed tones not understanding.

"What is with you, now you are after my friend, one minute you kiss me like you can't get enough of me and the next you go and' If you are so wanting to' i can oblige'" He uttered throatily and before she could defend herself, he took her mouth in a bruising kiss.

She whimpered trying to break it but he held her hands and pinned her to the wall. He crushed her lips with his and punished her as if she had committed a crime.

Khushi held herself rigid as he wrought havoc on her lips. She managed to hold on to her instincts of melting as long as he was rough but suddenly the kiss changed. His lips became softer, his tongue sought rather than demanded a response and Khushi sighed and opened her mouth and Arnav deepened the kiss by plundering her lips hungrily, as if the taste of her was what he sought. His arms released her and furled around her to gather her completely. Khushi's arms automatically wound themselves around his neck, finding an anchor in his hair. He fingers toyed with his hair as she lifted herself on her toes to reach him. Arnav picked her up and indicated her to wind her legs around his hips.

He then moved to kiss her throat sliding his tongue from her base of her ear to her throat and nipped her pulse point. Khushi groaned arching her back into him and felt his desire hardened against her stomach. Arnav ground his hips into her to let her know in no uncertain terms what she did to him. His one hand crept below her kurta and reached up to her breast nestled in a lacy bra. He brushed his thumb over her hardened nipple and said, "Khushi,"

Khushi in response could only throw her head back and whisper, "Yes'"

Arnav kissed the top of breast and then not finding it satisfying enough, he took her mouth once again in a kiss that blew her mind away. Arnav kissed her till her senses were reeling, all sense of space and time had evaporated and the only thing she could feel was them, enveloped in each others arms.

About to give herself totally and ask him to take this to its natural conclusion, she felt Arnav stop.

Confused at what made him stop, she looked at him frowningly.

Suddenly he let her got, put her on her feet and straightened. About to ask what had just happened, she heard him sneer, "You remember this, when you want to seduce another unsuspecting man'"

Khushi's hand flew to hit his face but he caught it and said, "No, not this time Khushi'. This time I know what you are and I know how you want to be treated."

With that he melted into the semi darkness and Khushi was left panting, to gather her wits and her senses at what had just transpired.

She just sank onto the floor, put her arms around her knees and sobbed.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Damn Arnav! 😑 Poor Khushi! 😭 Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago

Omgosh! Vrush!
Wow!
You've left me speechless!
Aww first of all thanks for fulfilling my request!
I'm so touched!
Right now to the update!
It was too goooddd!
Words can't describe it!
I loved the arhi scenes and then just when khushi was going to give herself to him arnav being the ass let her go he did this all to teach her a lesson!
He wanted her to know that she is his only
why dont he just confess to her so the wedding is called of and instead khushi marries him!
That part was just hot!
Now i deffo cant wwait for next update
im deffo gona be commenting again and again and pester you until u update!
Loveeddd it

Love mariam
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
asr stop hurtin her...aww poor khushi...well it was a hawwtt one :)
nah man Arnav that's just not done 😳

you do not punish another being for someone else's sin...

fantastic update Vrushali and very well written πŸ‘β­οΈ

eager too see how Khushi reacts when she next sees Arnav...

really want to see her give him a piece of her mind...

the silly git πŸ˜†
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vrushy ... are u seriously planning to kill ur friend as in Me ...my poor heart was going dhuink dhuink β€οΈ at top speed ... Man this Arnie is lethal ...u know something i've started to watch the show πŸ˜Š after reading all these parts and u know i just wait for him to pounce on Khushi ...πŸ˜† i just picture him the way u made him ...
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Omg it was Awesome !!
And finally you updated! Woohoo
Man, it was soo Hot β˜ΊοΈ
C'mon Arnav dont do this, You know you cant live without her. Pleaseee continue soon!! πŸ€—
Ended thumbnail
you dont know how much i want to smash arnav on the head with a sledge hammer!!!!

i honestly believe they should sell arnav plush dolls as merchandise so i can vent out my feeling on it. like when i find him cute , hug the doll real tight and kiss it gazillion times. and when hate him (like i am now, lol) , punch the dolls face and turn the dolls face away so i don't fall for its cute looking face. 

thanks for the intense update. Hope you update realll soon yaar! 
xxx