Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Sari--

I loved this girl from the early days. There was something about her that had us glued to her. Could it be her simplicity or was it her average intelligence?πŸ˜• Maybe it was her girl next door quality that had us captivatedπŸ˜• Can't quite put a finger on itπŸ˜ƒ

I could relate to her, she is a normal girl just like the friends I grew up with. We loved to see her happy & were upset when she was. I loved her insecurity & her devotion to her family be it her maayka or her sasuralπŸ‘

Things were never easy for her be it winning over her husband or her sasusral but she tried harder & with no complaints when the going was toughπŸ‘ I was frustrated at times & am I sure I let it all out but not because I disliked her but because I couldn't see her hurting😭 She is very gentle & respectful to her elders but feisty when she argues with her husbandπŸ˜† Apna haq jatake ladthi hai, which is very  adorable😳

Her patience & her perseverance have finally won over her sasural, fingers crossed. She completes the man in her life, Naitik. A beautiful mind, a beautiful heart has Naitik bowled over & us the audience tooπŸ˜ƒ

I loved everything you wrote...its very well written and its so true...i simply adore hina khan for portraying akshara so  beautifuly...😊
hey carisma good to see u on yeh rishta forum...akshara is the best
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey loved everyone's post...😊 not because i love Akshara n uski tareef dekhke but still sab ne kitna sach kaha...πŸ˜ƒ
i have been watching YR since its 1st episode n it was only Akshara who was there...i drooled over Naitik after 3 months, since entry.but Akshara was the reason i was glued to it...i could relate to her so much...coz i too was the same 2nd year college going student, waiting for my Naitik too...😳  i could relate to every single thing portrayed by her... n it was made possible coz of the actor behind the character Hina Khan...this show has showed the development of the character along with the actor too...now it is that Hina does every single scene with such finesse...πŸ˜ƒ n along with her i have lived my days too...in this 2.5 years i have found a different girl in me...a more mature, a more understanding...unlike i was some years ago...😊 i am attached to this show so much that my days n nights are incomplete without it...n an important reason behind it being Akshara herself...  😊 though i am not married now so don't have experience of a bahu but yeah, have got got lessons on how to deal with ur husband n in-laws...πŸ˜† have seen my life through her..i know its definitely gonna help me...πŸ˜†
sometimes her extra maategiri actions irritates us a lot...but can't put her wrong as people like Akshara exists too...my ammi being a classic example...πŸ˜ƒ i have seen if not before, later your good deeds will be acknowledge for sure... this is what shown by her in the show...its so much true..πŸ˜ƒ i am completely awe of her... for me Akshara couldn't exist or couldn't be better without Hina Khan... the awesome actor has made that character so sweet, lively n awe-inspiring too...πŸ˜ƒ
i don't know how much i love Hina Khan...of course Akshara along with Naitik...πŸ˜ƒ
anad ab toh yeh Rishta sirf yeh show se nahi...usse kayi aage badh chuka hai...this forum has become my life too...can't think my day without visiting it...have made so many life long friends, through this show...koi vbelieve nahi karega, but we all know how much its true...πŸ˜ƒ kisi ki nazar na lage hamare YR n hum sab ki dosti ko...its so much special for me...πŸ˜ƒ and i think here people know how crazy i am for YR...😳
Edited by Tafseer - 12 years ago
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
akshara character is the best character on the television...πŸ˜›she is so sweet and yes she is ideal  bahu and beti...😊
So good to see u here carisma...😊 I love to read your FFT in pratigya forum...I am a silent reader over there. I loved each and every post over here...not cause Akshara ki tareef ho rahi hai but hw ppl relate to her character and show.

I loved and relate to Akshara from day one of YR and more so after she met Naitik...πŸ˜ƒ YR for me is not only about Akshara or Naitik...its about Naksh...but I have an extra soft corner for Akshara...πŸ˜† I could relate to her cause she is like one of us...she makes mistake...she regrets...she loves her family, values, respect to elders like any one of us will do...πŸ˜ƒ

Like Sari Di said...life was not so hunky dory for her in the initial days of her marriage...but the girl never gave up. She tried her best w/o cribbing and the result of that we are seeing a changed Gayatri,DJ and to some extent Baisa (Hopefully...Fingers crossed...πŸ˜†) 

When we discuss Akshara how can we forget person who portrays her...HINA KHAN...πŸ˜ƒ She has done marvelous job with Akshara...nobody but her can portray the character so well...πŸ‘ As Charu Di said she has improved her acting skill...growth is part of each one of us and Hina has grown so beautifully as an actor...I splly like her emotional scenes.

I laugh when  Akshara laugh...I cry when Akshara cries that's what Akshara and this show means to me...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

hey loved everyone's post...😊 not because i love Akshara n uski tareef dekhke but still sab ne kitna sach kaha...πŸ˜ƒ
i have been watching YR since its 1st episode n it was only Akshara who was there...i drooled over Naitik after 3 months, since entry.but Akshara was the reason i was glued to it...i could relate to her so much...coz i too was the same 2nd year college going student, waiting for my Naitik too...😳  i could relate to every single thing portrayed by her... n it was made possible coz of the actor behind the character Hina Khan...this show has showed the development of the character along with the actor too...now it is that Hina does every single scene with such finesse...πŸ˜ƒ n along with her i have lived my days too...in this 2.5 years i have found a different girl in me...a more mature, a more understanding...unlike i was some years ago...😊 i am attached to this show so much that my days n nights are incomplete without it...n an important reason behind it being Akshara herself...  😊 though i am not married now so don't have experience of a bahu but yeah, have got got lessons on how to deal with ur husband n in-laws...πŸ˜† have seen my life through her..i know its definitely gonna help me...πŸ˜†
sometimes her extra maategiri actions irritates us a lot...but can't put her wrong as people like Akshara exists too...my ammi being a classic example...πŸ˜ƒ i have seen if not before, later your good deeds will be acknowledge for sure... this is what shown by her in the show...its so much true..πŸ˜ƒ i am completely awe of her... for me Akshara couldn't exist or couldn't be better without Hina Khan... the awesome actor has made that character so sweet, lively n awe-inspiring too...πŸ˜ƒ
i don't know how much i love Hina Khan...of course Akshara along with Naitik...πŸ˜ƒ
anad ab toh yeh Rishta sirf yeh show se nahi...usse kayi aage badh chuka hai...this forum has become my live too...can't think my day without visiting it...have made so many life long friends, through this show...koi vbelieve nahi karega, but we all know how much its true...πŸ˜ƒ kisi ki nazar na lage hamare YR n hum sab ki dosti ko...its so much special for me...πŸ˜ƒ and i think here people know how crazy i am for YR...😳

ditto ditto ditto...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
yaar naksh ke bina toh zindagi bahut hi bahut hi khali jo jaati hai bas yeh chahti hu ki YR chalta jaaye chalte jaaye...😊 YR ne toh meri zindagi badal diya hai...it has changed my lifestyle a lot πŸ˜› YR mere liye sirf ek serial nhi hai usse kahi aage hai i'm feeling short of words to explain wat it is for me & ha taffy YR ki wajah se aesi dost mile hai ki zindagi bhar aankh band karhe vishwaas kar sakti hu kabhi kabhi SS ko bhi πŸ˜† & hina kya taarif karu uski she potrays character so well tat har ma aesi beti chahti hai & har saas aesi bahu real life me kisi character ko shayad hi koi itna relate kar sakeπŸ˜ƒ offscreen me  bhi she is soo natural just like wat v all r...πŸ˜›me uski har scene me sacchayi mehsoos karti hu she never looks fake hamaari pari hai woh...😳 bas bhagwan se yahi dua hai ki usko har kadam pe kaamyaabi mile & uski shaurat daulat izzat aur uske liye mohabbat aese hi badta rahe use duniya ki saari khushiya mile & i ll be the most happiest person if she is happy dont no y...πŸ˜ƒ carisma thanks for the lovely post  😊
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for opening such a lovely thread…

Awesome posts by everyone… Agree with you all.. akshara is a very simple character whom every Indian girl can relate on some or the other thing… as of me, I can relate many things with her… n hina portrayed it very well… she is perfect as akshara… she made as to laugh with her n also cry with her… Its only because of her I started watching the show n soon I felt in love with the show n mostly on naksh… I feel they r the most beautiful couple… I learnt many things from akshara's character… some do's n don't's … I never know before that a show can make u so crazy…. n also I got awesome n sweet frnds her in this forum because of yrkkh… can't imagine a day without this… long live yrkkh…

Originally posted by: Tafseer

anad ab toh yeh Rishta sirf yeh show se nahi...usse kayi aage badh chuka hai...this forum has become my live too...can't think my day without visiting it...have made so many life long friends, through this show...koi vbelieve nahi karega, but we all know how much its true...πŸ˜ƒ kisi ki nazar na lage hamare YR n hum sab ki dosti ko...its so much special for me...πŸ˜ƒ and i think here people know how crazy i am for YR...
😳

@ Bold::: Sahi kaha Taffy...Its not just a show for us its life...πŸ˜ƒ pura routine change kardiya iss show ne mera...I started having early dinner cause of this show...πŸ˜† Meri Family aur doston ko mere pagalpan ke bare main sab pata hai...they know how crazy and sensitive I am when it comes to YR.
Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

An Ode to the Resplendence...

lost in an awestruck state!!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by smrth - 12 years ago
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

@ Bold::: Sahi kaha Taffy...Its not just a show for us its life...πŸ˜ƒ pura routine change kardiya iss show ne mera...I started having early dinner cause of this show...πŸ˜† Meri Family aur doston ko mere pagalpan ke bare main sab pata hai...they know how crazy and sensitive I am when it comes to YR.

@ bold  hum sab ki ek hi haalat hai kahaani ghar ghar ki...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†