Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishkala thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: laddoo598

@Nishkala:Exactly!! I don't have any problems whatsoever with Anant running away from Meeta..Its normal for him to be scared..And Ritz-Appy-Navya left not stones unturned to give him a scary impression of Meeta..😳Plus he is a 19 year old boy after all! The task of facing your GF's angry mom is daunting for sure..😆But why did he have to wait till the last minute to run away?? Thats where he behaved like a total mandbuddhi..He should have left as soon as Ritz called..
Now Meeta will think so "highly" of her daughter's choice of a life partner..

And slap her the moment Navya says that  Anant loves her a lot...😆
if I think aloud...Navya has been able to present herself in a dignified manner to Anant's family members..to Mohan / Anant's mom..etc.She never tried to stand out.
But Anant has always given a very wrong picture of himself to Meeta...coming to their house at 12 in the midnight..always dropping Navya home...and now slipping away so narrowly even after knowing that she is coming...😆bad choice of actions!!
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishkala

And slap her the moment Navya says that  Anant loves her a lot...😆
if I think aloud...Navya has been able to present herself in a dignified manner to Anant's family members..to Mohan / Anant's mom..etc.She never tried to stand out.
But Anant has always given a very wrong picture of himself to Meeta...coming to their house at 12 in the midnight..always dropping Navya home...and now slipping away so narrowly even after knowing that she is coming...😆bad choice of actions!!

nishkala, lets wait for the day he undo's all his past actions.
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well everyone seems to be in the bashing mode😆...Honestly speaking I just laughed it out.

I also felt the same as  pointed out early...why should Anant wait for Meeta to come and touch the car before starting his car...Was his car waiting for Meeta maa's ashirwaad😕...OK we know Anant's side of the story ... just think of the amount of insult Meeta might have undergone..reaching the spot...and Anant running away without even acknowledging her presence...
Actually for the first time yesterday I attributed Anant's behaviour to his age...I actually felt he is a 19 yr immature boy...I dusted it off thinking it as a case of bad behaviour...even law doesn't allow his age grouped boys to get married...so he is still an adolescent...not an adult!!

Why is Navya so oblivion of Anant's repeated childish behaviour?

so Now ...I completely support Meeta's decision of sending Navya away for few days.May be, Navya needs time to think again about her decision...may be it is just her infatuation towards Anant...nothing else...which is making her blind.
BTW...even Ritz need to think twice...how can she date a boy who wears such a bright coloured tee...and pair it up with Red sneakers...eww🤢...Ritz dear😕please find out whether Ranbir is a Govinda uncle's fan...
When Ranbir was running ...I was about to say...will he be the first one to be killed??why did he get out of the car😕...after all T.rex attacked only Ed Regis in the Jurassic park...he was the only one who got out of the car and tried to run...

\

@bold.  I ROFL when I saw your bold post.  I laughed so much yesterday when I saw the epi and now when I saw your post.   That was an amazing observation.
nishkala thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

\

@bold.  I ROFL when I saw your bold post.  I laughed so much yesterday when I saw the epi and now when I saw your post.   That was an amazing observation.

Actually I was thinking twice before putting this point..here,when the whole Navya world is burning...what bothers me is the colour of Ranbir's shoes?...how much more insensitive can I be??Damn..Damn..Damn...😆
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree wid you... the situation has 2 be handled with care.. humor is good.. but as they say too much of anything is good for nothing, too much off humor spoiled the mind set of audience.. CVs must have known where to insert comedy n where not...
soapliker thumbnail

Actually I was thinking twice before putting this point..here,when the whole Navya world is burning...what bothers me is the colour of Ranbir's shoes?...how much more insensitive can I be??Damn..Damn..Damn...😆

Lol yesterday's epi was a comedy of errors.  Here I was thinking it would be full of  tension and was ready with my tissue box instead at almost every line I was laughing so hard that the tissues came in handy to stop the tears.  From dadi's talks, to Appi's to Ritz to Ranbir and then Anant.   At least the CV's showed us Nave Soch at tension time.  
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ nishkala, till today 🤣 I always laugh at u r happy dent observation. This is one more addition. Plz do continue . 😃
ambreen24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LISTEN WHT THE CVs WANTED 2 DO IS SHOW REALITY I KNOW RANBIR BEHAVIOR WAS A  BIT INSENSIBLE YESTERDAY WHN HE WAS NOT WORRIED ABT HIS BEST FRIEND BUT RATHER 4 A MOVIE BUT IT IS SENSIBLE WHN HE RAN BCOZ SUERLY Y WIL A PPERSON INVITE PROBLEMS 4 NO  REASON .AND THE SMS THT ANANT DID WAS ACTUALLY SENSIBLE BCOZ HE DIDNOT KNOW THT THE NAVYAs MOBLIE WAS WIT HER MOM NOR HE KNEW WHT ACTUALLY WAS GOING ON AND SUERLY AS BEING A BF HE WANTED 2  KNW WHT ACTUALLY WAS GOIN ON AND STANDING IN   FRONT OF HER HOUSE HAD A REASON MAY B HE WANTED 2 B  THERE IF NAVYA CALLS HIM AND ASK HIM 2 CUM 2 HER HOUSE.AND WHN  HE RAN HE HAD A REASON COMMON HE IS STILL JUST IN TEENAGE AND AS A TEENAGER HIS REACTION WAS JUSTIFIABLE .THT WOULD B THE COMMON THING DONE BY ANY TEENAGE GUY IN THT TYPE OF A SITUATION.
RITZ AND APPY
WHT RITZ  DID WAS WHT ANY ONE WOULD DO IN THT SITUATION BCOZ  IF THEY STAND THERE AND REPLY 2 NAVYAs MOM THN MAY B SHE WOULD CALL RITZ PARENTS AND INFORM THM ABT HER RELATIONSHIP WIT RANBIR .
BUT 1ST EVEN THOUGH APPY WAS READY 2 GO BUT AT THE END OF THE EPI SHE SPOKE UP 4 NAVYA
EVEN THOUGH RITZ AND APPY WERE GONNA RUN AT FIRST BUT WHN NAVYA ASKED THM THT WETHER U GUYZ WIL LEAVE ME IN THS SITUATION THEY STAYED BACK

THIS SHOW IS ACTUALLY BASED ON  REALITY AND NOT OF A WORLD FULL OF DREAMS SO WHT EVERY 1 DID WAS THE COMMON REACTION OF THE TEENAGERS AND IF THEY WOULD DO THE OPPOSITE IT WOULD JUST B A WORK OF FICTION THT CAN NEVER HAPPEN .

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

agree wid you... the situation has 2 be handled with care.. humor is good.. but as they say too much of anything is good for nothing, too much off humor spoiled the mind set of audience.. CVs must have known where to insert comedy n where not...

yeah I completely agree with you...it was nothing but utter nonsense that we were subjected to since the last few days...
barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashakd

UUUFFF!!!!! kar di na galti 😃, keep that aside, koi faida nahi. 😕 just enjoi each day as it is, forget the rest.

@asha,@nidhi82...i guess.even i am gng to take your advice...no more logical thinking and emotional turmoil for some time...just sit back and enjoy, and if i cant enjoy, just ignore...
I am sure, CV's will turn it around soon...have my fngers crossed...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago