Our Jab Se Tere Naina couple is back

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG i need to breath 
damm finally a ViHa scene
yes yes yes party time
i know the scene was really short but i just loved it 
they were showing everyone's face in the beginning n then the moment they showed Vikcy's face i knew that yes finally a ViHa scene
i loved how Vicky looked at Neha n then yes yes yes jab se tere naina was played
Vicky's head started falling down just by seeing Neha n then my fav scene of D3 the pool scene being shown n he started to fall on Nilesh 
n then their "be straight" convo in front of everyone n esp in front of Neha n Simmi oh god they are too funny
n the way Vicky looked at Neha...damm i wish i was Neha
i was sooo happy that finally they showed a ViHa fan
n i would lie if i saw i love Rey n KriYaansh more than how much i love Vicky n ViHa cuz honestly i love Vicky n ViHa as much as i love Rey n KriYaansh
Vicky is sooo cute n if he looked at me that way like he does to Neha, i would fall in love with Vicky in a sec
oh i should shut up now n sry 4 all the blah blah...well i just cant control myself cuz i m damm happy today cuz of the ViHa scene n i m just a crazy deewani of ViHa

so how much did u guys like the ViHa scene which was shown after a really long time?

do comment n share ur feelings 

lots of love
Rai
Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 12 years ago
man, i missed them so much...n i loved today's scene , even though it was really small...
aww i just love the cute look on vicky 's face when he is lost in neha's thoughts
i jus love dem dey r too cute after Kriyansh its Viha for me😛
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

man, i missed them so much...n i loved today's scene , even though it was really small...
aww i just love the cute look on vicky 's face when he is lost in neha's thoughts
ya the scene was really small but really cute
n the look on Vicky's face when he sees Neha is like the best look ever
he just drools over her for some time
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

i jus love dem dey r too cute after Kriyansh its Viha for me😛
ya they are really cute
well i love KriYaansh n ViHa equally n i tried to choose between them but its really hard
I know they were looking so cute and so fresh and their magic was retained in a second
:)
Originally posted by sana.shanak

I know they were looking so cute and so fresh and their magic was retained in a second
:)
yup their magic was back in a sec 
they were looking really adorable as always
i just lv d way neha speak english,...dat was dam funny...lolzz...btw d viha scene was mind blowing

Yaar mann ki baat kehdi tumne😃…..OMG d moment Neha fell nd Vicky nd oders entered d canteen😃 I was jumping in my seat I was like YES YES YES I can c ViHa cumin🥳…..nd it did….hahaha Vicky's falling on Nilesh😆 nd his pool falll🤣 nd jab se tere naina hayyyee me sooo happpyyy🤗…..misssed ViHa lyk anything yaar😳...scriptwaale bhaisahab u made me sooo KHUSH 2day wid ViHa😃….nd Vicky lukd sooo adorable today😳 d way he was sooo lost and asking Neha 'kya chahiye tumhe' 😳awww luv dis guy😳

And den d BET hahahaha🤣🤣…..girly Vishaka lmao🤣….nd desi Rinni nd Simmi dat was jus SUPER HILARIOUS🤣

Originally posted by prinzyangle

i just lv d way neha speak english,...dat was dam funny...lolzz...btw d viha scene was mind blowing
Neha speaks the best english without any doubt 
i love the way she speaks english, she is just too good
ViHa scene was really cute 
Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 12 years ago