Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by candykyra

i agree wid each n evry comment... i wan't VIHA n Recky scenes...cmon cv...letzz c dem 2gader again...i wish der was a way by wich we cud request palki mam or sum1 else 2 include viha scenes n rechy scenes...i wish evrything was bek 2 da way it was b4 n durin da trip
yeah there must be some way to give suggestion to the cvs, means it's all up to them what they want to do with the show but that way we can give our suggestions and they can get fans reaction. 
Originally posted by kumjoo

Agree with you dude!! Rey and Vicky have a different connection...I loved the epi when Vicky said to Rey "Main tumhe Bachpan se jaanta hoon, Tum kyun try karta hai Baatein chupane ki. At the back of ur mind tu nahi Soch raha Kriya Jeetey" ..Dude!!He knows Rey like nobody else knows him...I want RECKY scenes back..."Bhai hai mera, tu Asli Bhai hai mera" scene was super adorable..Now I see..Rey has made Swayam his Bhai...I love REYAM..They have amazing onscreen Bromance Chemistry..but Yes dude! I miss RECKY and VIHA too...

yeah there must be a balance of every sub-story of the show. Viha, rey-vicky frienship, rimar, reyam all these stories are liked by everyone. i totally miss all the dialogues you mentioned of vicky-rey.
they are freaking awesome chaddi-buddies dude.
i totally agree with u
i really miss ReCky too
well now they show a lot of ReYam too n i love ReYam but ReCky have this special place in my heart already since the beginning
i love how Rey never has to tell Vicky anything cuz Vicky just understands everything
i really miss ReCky scenes n also ViHa
they need show more of ReCky (miss them like crazy)
Originally posted by kumjoo

Agree with you dude!! Rey and Vicky have a different connection...I loved the epi when Vicky said to Rey "Main tumhe Bachpan se jaanta hoon, Tum kyun try karta hai Baatein chupane ki. At the back of ur mind tu nahi Soch raha Kriya Jeetey" ..Dude!!He knows Rey like nobody else knows him...I want RECKY scenes back..."Bhai hai mera, tu Asli Bhai hai mera" scene was super adorable..Now I see..Rey has made Swayam his Bhai...I love REYAM..They have amazing onscreen Bromance Chemistry..but Yes dude! I miss RECKY and VIHA too...
I love both Reyam and Recky...I can't chose who is better friend. I love Swayam cuz he is so innocent and gets stuck in awkward positions for his friend and always helps out in any situation. Vicky on the other hand, is so funny and he knows Rey inside and out and is there to fight for his friend at any cost. Both rock!!
i also lv der dosti...de both rock..vicky is so funny..
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

i totally agree with u
i really miss ReCky too
well now they show a lot of ReYam too n i love ReYam but ReCky have this special place in my heart already since the beginning
i love how Rey never has to tell Vicky anything cuz Vicky just understands everything
i really miss ReCky scenes n also ViHa
they need show more of ReCky (miss them like crazy)
yeah same here..
No one can ever take place of Recky. 
finally got some Viha scenes yesterday. Hopefully we'll get some Recky scenes too in next week.😍
Originally posted by prinzyangle

i also lv der dosti...de both rock..vicky is so funny..
yeah Vicky is damn funny. Recky share a superb comic timing.😆