Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Vicky- Rey

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Hey guys...Smile

There's a thing I want to discuss. I am feeling from few days that there are less scenes of Vicky and Rey together.Unhappy

I am a huge fan of Reyansh and Vicky's friendship. I love their rapport as friends. In the early days, we all got to see some superb Vicky-Reyansh scenes. I love the way Vicky cares for Rey's reputation. And recently when Vicky said "why you conceal things from me when I know them already coz we are old friends" after Sharon was mad at all the dazzlers and Rey tried to convince Vicky.

But now a days I think there are less scenes of Vicky- Reyansh together. I am really missing their superb chemistry. I missed those days when Vicky- Reyansh used to give us some cute friendship scenes. I still love that pre RDX party conversation of these two. I miss that line 'Tu toh mera bhai h reee'.

I really want some exclusive scenes of Vicky- Rey like old days. They are childhood friends and know each other very well as Vicky knows that Rey likes Kria but always conceal this thing from other dazzlers. so cute...Embarrassed

I love their comic timing...Tongue

What do you guys think???? Do you miss their scenes or I am the only one who think this way..Confused

please share your opinion...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spring5672cute4u_22r07cRadiantTreasure-Awantika--Aicha-without-fathomsweetshine

Related Videos

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Agreed, but the same can be said of ViHa...the footloose competition took over all the stories. I think we will see more Vicky-Rey with the elections, I bet he will have a lot of dialogue and funny scenes of him supporting his friend. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure-Awantika-NxtRockstar..

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Yeah same can be said in case of Viha.Unhappy
There are really less scenes of Viha too. Not less actually but no scenes at all. Cry
It's like cvs have partial Amnesia coz they really forget to give any lead to this story. They've started something and now they forgot about it. Angry
And yeah finger crossed,  this election scenario may give us some Vicky-Rey scenes. I seriously missed those days dude...
please cvs think about it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Awantika-

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

There are really less scenes of Viha too. Not less actually but no scenes at all. Cry
It's like cvs have partial Amnesia coz they really forget to give any lead to this story. They've started something and now they forgot about it. Angry
And yeah finger crossed,  this election scenario may give us some Vicky-Rey scenes. I seriously missed those days dude...

I know...I was happy today they gave some light on Swayam and Sharon romance. Hope they do that for ViHa as well. Maybe this election will create more scenes because they both will be supporting their best friends and fighting with eachother and Vicky falling into the water.Big smile

NxtRockstar..

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

I know...I was happy today they gave some light on Swayam and Sharon romance. Hope they do that for ViHa as well. Maybe this election will create more scenes because they both will be supporting their best friends and fighting with eachother and Vicky falling into the water.Big smile

yeah Vicky falling in pool that scene is really so funnyLOL
I want some funny moments of Vicky- Rey. And most importantly want some Viha scenes but more than staring session. A little conversation will work and then Vicky lost in her eyes and again fall in that poolLOL

r07c

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
u r ryt...i too miss the vicky-rey frndship scene...looks lyk they r trying to replace those scenes with reyam scenes...while reyam scenes r really cute and all its not the same as rey and vicky

NxtRockstar..

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

u r ryt...i too miss the vicky-rey frndship scene...looks lyk they r trying to replace those scenes with reyam scenes...while reyam scenes r really cute and all its not the same as rey and vicky

yeah I feel the same way. There are more Reyam scenes these days which are absolutely nice but vicky and rey are childhood friends so the frienship they share is some thing cute. 
In early days, it was very cute to see how Vicky was always concerned about Rey's every action. And ultimately we got to see many funny moments. LOL

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I agree with u I really miss them its only kriyansh and swaron. I want mix of all scenes

NxtRockstar..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index