India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Loved todays epi

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
the epi was awesome, finally they are showing some Kriyansh moments, ths will be fun to watch.

I can't wait to see what happens next. So excited, Lolz Swayam has got a job of a watchmanLOL

I love them both so so so so much. He he, now I really want Rey to win, so Ms. baatcutters attuied goes down a bit.

One thing is for sure Kriya bilkul apni ma paar gaiy hain, bcs she also gets angry fast.

Love the image Kriya has abt Rey in her mind, i love they way, without thinking without knowing anything she thinks, thinks abt it so funny.

And Rey in RDX's office he had that confused face. Like he didn't understand anyting. And Kriya really " hates " him. It's so funny some times. But loved them.-

And the best part is That Swayam is coming out of his majnu avatar, like he was falling Sharon every where drooled over her every time he saw her. That he finally he saying things to her.

Amina

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty_kRadiantTreasure-Awantika-sweetshine-Rema-wida

Related Videos

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
loved today's episode...n rey n kria...cant wait to fund out who win...
i want kria to win ...girl power...n swayam...man now its sharon who gets lost in his eyes...n all...what a change and our good old scriptwala bhaisaab is out of the ganji mode...he actually remembered scenes from the party...wat a miracle ( wid a heavy mallu slang)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasuresweetshine-Rema-wida

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

loved today's episode...n rey n kria...cant wait to fund out who win...
i want kria to win ...girl power...n swayam...man now its sharon who gets lost in his eyes...n all...what a change and our good old scriptwala bhaisaab is out of the ganji mode...he actually remembered scenes from the party...wat a miracle ( wid a heavy mallu slang)
Exactly even i want kriya to win bcz girls should rulez nwwwLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Tasha4ever - 11 August 2011 at 6:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasuresweetshine

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Totally agree wid u 2days epi was mindblowingBig smile….in d beginning d luk luk btw Rey/Kria/RDXROFL ROFLhahahaha hilarious nd bechara Rey usne tho kuch bhola hi nahiLOL….nd OMG Kriya's thots abt ReyErmm…sheesh she needs to spend one week alone wid Rey wid no interference from any1 jus to knw him betterEmbarrassed nd not to think of him as MCPLOL

And aaahhh I luvd Rey's xpressions 2dayEmbarrassed

Hahaha Swaym ka out of order sign lolzLOL….Swaym was sooo ROCKIN 2day…d way he was talking 2 Sharon OMG mein tho ispe aur fida ho rahi hooon nd I'm sure Sharon is being fida on him 2Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
agree with u amina

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index