Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
wow!!!! πŸ€“

what a insightful and fantabulicious read πŸ‘β­οΈ

if i'm completely honest, i was actually getting a little annoyed by Maan's extreme anger and Geet's sobbing...

but after reading your post my irritation has calmed down a notch πŸ˜†

ghsp_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What an awsome writing. You too are one of those gifted writer.

From today onwards i feel there is another angle to MSK's rude behaviour. Someone made a post today morning and now even i feel that this is a big plan of MSK. I also have this nagging feeling now that soon it may come out that Dev is actually the DEVil and not DEVta. This all he may have planned with his mom and NT to grab the property and business. MSK seems to have found out and so to counter Dev's plan, this is Maan's grand strategy. His plan does not fall out bcoz of anyone's weaknesses so thats why he seems to be trying to be more rude to Geet too.

My Logic for this...
-Remember one promo immediately after wedding (someone sending congratulations to Geet for 2nd marriage and a shadow there). And shortly after that Dev came into the scene.
-He somehow got himself beaten up and ended up at KM.
-Then managed to stay back at KM and then started sort of interfering between Maan & Geet.
-Created circumstances so that a misunderstanding develops between Maan & Geet.
-Geet forgave him and NT out of the hospital seems to be around same time.
-During Amritsar track too, he used to be on & off coming to Delhi so probably working on his strategy to dupe Maan.
-His bank acct , credit card etc all working but not Maan's.  His mother could not have done all that all alone.
-Still not really going to office anytime.
-His handshake with a lady which felt like NT's hand and then shortly after that NT's visit in KM.

My logic for Maan's coming to know of Dev's plan, pretending ML , being extra rude to Geet and having some grand strategy of his own ...

-1st time when he said he does not remember anything abut Geet and his that 1st look to Geet at dining table. That was quite something.
-He never really bothered about Geet's Mangalsutra, sindoor when he was staring at her during some close moments during last few days with Geet e.g. during store room scene when Geet was hurt. This one came much later that also in office as if he wants to convince everyone all around. Everyone knows Geet used to be his life and his only weakness so he wants to convince everyone he does not care about her.
- Being  a kind of man he is, whatever the circumstances he would not have let Geet sleep in his room after she became talli
- He is being extremely rude towards Geet bcoz i feel he does not want his strategy to fail bcoz of any weakness from anyone including his own. If he goes soft towards Geet there may come moments where Geet may come to know of  all this and make some mistake which may bring Maan's whole strategy down. So he needs to be EXTREMELY careful.
-Dev never goes to office or does any office work (seems like he is busy in executing his strategy) but Maan never really asks him about it.
-He asked Dev once very strategically where was he during whole this time. And then never questioned him more.
- He never ever questioned about anything about his marriage like when did it happen, how did it happen. Otherwise he would have had thousands of questions in his mind about what all happened during 1.5 years which he does not remember.
-Now he brings NT into KM though he always hated her. This way he can keep a watch more closely on Dev and NT as both will be in the same house now.

Well, jut some of my thoughts, may be right or may be wrong, but which came bcoz of that topic someone made today and i am not able to credit that person as i am not able to find that post.

ninand thumbnail
@Nadia- thanks a lot πŸ€—.. hope the reasoning held, even after todays episodeπŸ˜†..  trust me hes still in character, however much it may seem otherwise.πŸ˜†

@ghsp_1-      No hun.. Maan Singh Khurana IS NOT faking the memory loss. NOT at aLL.πŸ˜†

And Dev's good, in fact I am glad for it cuz after the way NT returned, Geet would need all the support she can get from him to bring NT down.

So jump off that bus now pal, there's a hell lot more to doubt and discuss.πŸ˜†

Edited by ninand - 12 years ago