Election ke baad-mischievious Rey;D

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey peeps I'm sure all of us r DAMN HAPPY and DAMN XCITED aftr watching two BTS vdos….luv d D3 gang🤗…dery were AWSUM😃...and Kriyansh BTS vdo OMG dey sent me to deir dreamland😍….lolz dey r SUPER cuteee☺️

cumin bak 2 d topic….according to the vdo Rey seems to dictate sumthing to Kria and Kria lyk an acha bacha is noting down everything😆….very weird dnt u think🤔

Well its nothing new…looking at Kria nd Rey in dat scene it totally reminded me of none oder den our dear old Armaan/Riddhima😳….for those who knew DMG nd dose who didn't 😉wen Armaan and Riddhima placed a bet(ok dnt xactly remember but I guess bet wid basket ball coz dats wat dey used to do bet=basketball😆😛) dey decided dat if Armaan wins he wud do be a servant to Ridzi or vice versa😆…nd finally Armaan won nd our mischievious Ammy jus cudnt help but irritate his basket😆…he used to order her to do stuff for him make him coffee bring him sandwhiches🤣 etc. which was really cutee 2 watch deir nok jhoks😳

Welll cumin bak to Kriyansh I'm predicting that both Rey nd Kria will be in a tie (ofcourse our dear RDX always indecisive😆😳)….and RDX will cum out wid a solution and appoint Rey as d GS and Kria as his assistant GS😃….and dats it…our Rey is not behind in mischieves himself😆….sooo he'll bug Kria making her do all kinds of work😆…lukin at d precap he sure seems to be getting pissed wid Kria so he cnt hurt her becoz he sooo LUVS her ☺️sooo he's gona irritate her jus 2 get his anger off😆😳

wat do u guys think???😃

Guys I'm sooo sooo XCITED🤪 I cnt wait to watch Rey bossing arnd Kria 🤣hahahaha bechari Kriya😆….sooo much more nok jhoks nd den finally dil mil jayenge(as Palki said DIL was on d way❤️)😳😍

OMG am tooo excited  

Aww u seriously stole words out of my mind
man i remember how awesome those kash scenes were
m damn sure its gonna b really interesting n did i told u i luv d bossy reyansh
man now i need 2 stop smiling like an idiot all d people in d metro are gazing at me hehe
u know i just went ARSHA land
bt i guess rey will win d elections n before dat they wil have a bet that whoever loses would have 2 b others' slave for a week or sumthing
Omg i'm so xcited if this happens..😳
Bechaari Kria..😆 It wud b such Fun..😍
How many dreamlands can I be at one time??

I wanna be in ARSHA Dreamland!
I wanna be in Kriyaansh Dreamland!

I just want them to be in love in reel.. in real.. onscreen.. offscreen and every other screen!

PALKI- We have FAITH IN YOU!. You will give us the most ROAKING and MEGICAL Kriyansh scenes!!! PLease give us aN ARSHA DANCE as well!
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

How many dreamlands can I be at one time??

I wanna be in ARSHA Dreamland!
I wanna be in Kriyaansh Dreamland!

I just want them to be in love in reel.. in real.. onscreen.. offscreen and every other screen!

PALKI- We have FAITH IN YOU!. You will give us the most ROAKING and MEGICAL Kriyansh scenes!!! PLease give us aN ARSHA DANCE as well!
dude i luv u for saying the most MEGICAL AND ROAKING lines
haha its fun 2 say it like that
i also have full faith in palki . I m sure she'll give us awesome kriyansh scenes.
I can't stop imagining whats in store for us.
M in ARSHA+KRIYANSH dreamland
anyone wanna join me there
Originally posted by kajen

dude i luv u for saying the most MEGICAL AND ROAKING lines
haha its fun 2 say it like that
i also have full faith in palki . I m sure she'll give us awesome kriyansh scenes.
I can't stop imagining whats in store for us.
M in ARSHA+KRIYANSH dreamland
anyone wanna join me there

count me in... 

I have been floating in Arsha dreamland since did 2 days!.. They are best COUPLE of all the DID couples we have seen! and they look perfect.. and fit into skins of their characters "Kriyansh" as well!😍

i never saw DID
But ya i knew about shakti
but after watching d3 m sure they wud have been d most amazing couple in d show
they are so comfortable wid each other n that explains their onscreen chemistry
I did not see the part. Knowing Ray he cannot get angry at Kria and will get lost in her eyes😆
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I did not see the part. Knowing Ray he cannot get angry at Kria and will get lost in her eyes😆
hehe true😆