Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aleena1

True say cari... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If she cant take critism then she shouldnt be in the field... she has to act professional...
there are so many Pooja supporters here... she never considered their feelings... they always stood up for her in the past... always praised her... never took them into accountπŸ˜•

personally I dont give a crap abt her personal life... as far as i care she can be dating a 2 legged donkey... there are other more imprtant things in life to worry abt...

Tell me about it...

Fans become Phankas and jst praise and praise her and is that all actors want?
Have yourself dignity too. Actor tells you off, and .. you knw what.. what's the point..
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Tell me about it...

Fans become Phankas and jst praise and praise her and is that all actors want?
Have yourself dignity too. Actor tells you off, and .. you knw what.. what's the point..

how about ATTENTION, LIMELIGHT...πŸ˜‰
Mitu_ thumbnail

Thanks for the tweet Pooja... u don't happen to mention the nice things that people say about you... these people here work hard on IF and keep it going.. looks like you have no consideration for IF people too,.

Tweeting us to the whole world.

exacly carisma
work soo hard for the forum but its useless
feels like quitting
everyday there is something going on

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

exacly carisma
work soo hard for the forum but its useless
feels like quitting
everyday there is something going on

you having a bad hair dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A megastar like Amithabh Bachchan has been criticised in the past despite the fact that he is a legend - I have never seen him tweet such messages.

As an actor you cannot chat crap about fans.

Just like in customer services - The customer is always right! You cannot swear or offend customers. AND WE ARE POOJA'S CUSTOMERS. If we did not watch this show - there would be no show. She's young - she's still to learn.

becoz amit sir is not techno freak.
and pooja hasn't chat anything crap.
someone else is doing all this for the last few days
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: krishnprats

becoz amit sir is not techno freak.
and pooja hasn't chat anything crap.
someone else is doing all this for the last few days

Amit Sir has a twitter account too. I have met him in real life too mate - the guy is sooo humble.
KP_Marina thumbnail
So much rubbish gng-on on IF. Disappointed to read wat ppl think. Disheartened, sad, to c hw judgemental ppl can b. Feeling sick. Lost faith

she hasnt said she is being bashed.she just tried to support her co stars.obviously no one could see this
KP_Marina thumbnail

Amit Sir has a twitter account too. I have met him in real life too mate - the guy is sooo humble.

even pooja has met him too.thats why Mr Bachhan treated her in a same manner...He also know how to treat a humble person as well.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly guys she is 20...😊...and i am 19 and being younger to her i would still say she has to learn a lot more about professionalism..please i do not mean to say this is unprofessional..only she needs to be more strong...πŸ˜›...
she is not very new to this industry...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... it has been like more than 1.5 years she has been in limelight and she should understand that being an actor she has to hear both criticism and harsh words😊... if she has fans she will also have bashers and this applies to every actor be it her, or aishwarya rai or jennifer lopez...πŸ˜‰.. every actor has a side of fans/ bashers...so coming out on a social networking sites and chiding fans for bashing her/ linking her with co-stars is not the wayπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...she needs to understand this and maintain calm and accept to the universal truth for actors that u gotta recieve some bashing..obviously no one wants it but it is like a complimentary gift you get when u get into this industry...πŸ˜”

and if this is about supporting her co-star, why to speak and vent out your frustration when the person being in the light (AB or Hundal) themselves are least concerned about it...πŸ˜•... If AB wanted he could have called SBB and said harsh stuff about SBS and their Arhaan Defaming Antics to let it out but would that end it...πŸ˜›... it would only give more heat to the fire and his bashers would get a jolly time bashing him..😑.. so it is best to not let people you do not know (fans) or are not connected to your real life to affect your life...😊

and... It is the fans/audience who at the end of the day make/ break an actor...😎...
phew that was a lot...😳 🀣

Edited by kushboo_6 - 12 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aleena1

True say cari... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If she cant take critism then she shouldnt be in the field... she has to act professional...
there are so many Pooja supporters here... she never considered their feelings... they always stood up for her in the past... always praised her... never took them into accountπŸ˜•

personally I dont give a crap abt her personal life... as far as i care she can be dating a 2 legged donkey... there are other more imprtant things in life to worry abt...

first coming to IF only to complain, then crying on twitter, if she has an issue with members, better come on IF to cry, why shout on some other site?
actually this goes to show how she doesn't care for those people who only praise her... I don't remember any mention of her loyal IF fans πŸ˜›