Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Datta to remarry Nakusha
After a lot of back and forth finally Datta (Shabbir Ahluwalia) and Nakusha (Mahhi Vij) will remarry in Laagi Tujhse Lagan on Colors. Now that Aai Saheb knows Deegu is her son, she wants Datta & Deegu to stay together. Seems like good times are in store for the lead couple.

Bold red: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am surprised no one noticed this. From the last sentence it seems AS wants Digu and Dutta to stay together and Digu and Dutta are the lead couple.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PLz cvs change the name 
From Ltl to laagi shaddion say lagan !

kitni shadia hon ge :S
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Bold red: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am surprised no one noticed this. From the last sentence it seems AS wants Digu and Dutta to stay together and Digu and Dutta are the lead couple.

Yes kshreya I did not even read the whole sentence I just read AS knows Digu is her son and I stopped reading after that. Thanks for noticing it so the conclusion is Dutta and Digu are the lead couple of LTL2 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  no wonder we call it LCL. Bechari Naku first the channel kept on saying it is the basti girl's story but it turns out it is not even her story it is Dutta and Digu's love story. 🤣
Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its the basti boy's story now. 😛 Ofcourse his love interests like Baji, Nana, Dutta and Naku are important.
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Its the basti boy's story now. 😛 Ofcourse his love interests like Baji, Nana, Dutta and Naku are important.

Ksh his love interest also  changes with time re ,, he forgot his chottu ustaad and the children ,,and his baati people he ws thoer messiah na ? wht ahppened ,,all forgotten ?🤣 he moved on ,,😆😆😆