Views

Users

Frequent Posters

storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so what should be the present that naina gives daksh
a) the pagri that that he chose in kajrat
b) if naina is a painter lke anjali, a picture that she painted of  herself and daksh
c) just a framed photograph of them two (where should it be from), i know daksh has one but its not very good
d) mr and mrs kp coffee mugs
e) an origami rose 
f) a poem
g) embroider I luv kp on handkerchief
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: storytellerSSBN

b) if naina is a painter lke anjali, a picture that she painted of herself and daksh

c) just a framed photograph of them two (where should it be from), i know daksh has one but its not very good

e) an origami rose

f) a poem

Naina can give mr & mrs coffee mugs or embroider handkerchief
I would love these gifts to Daksh... 😊
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All are good. But liked most
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dakshna in hotel
=================

From the Panipuri shop, they continued their journey and when Daksh finds a hotel, he drives to porch and parks the car.
Daksh: Yeha se hum lunch kar lenge, baki ki journey uske baad...
Others agree. In the hotel, they choose family room. Naina looks at Daksh. Daksh looks at Naina as if 'tum washroom jaavo..'
Lekha: Tum log baido... mein aur naina abhi aathi... (in sushanth's ear) muje washroom jaana hain.
Sushanth: Ok, by them we wll oder the food. Ok?
Sushanth orders thir favorite food with Lekha's favorite mushroom. Daksh orders his favorite and for Naina also. Foods are ready on the table, by then Naina and Lekha came back.
Seeing the items Naina happily: wow! yeh to mera favoite hai...
Daksh's eyes twinkle with happy that he selected her choice.
Sushanth notices: Um... not bad... [Sushanth and Lekah laughs]
Daksh shows anger. Lekha about to serve mushroom to Naina, seeing that
Daksh: Lekha, nahi... usko mushroom se allergy hai...
Naina smiles in the meaning of 'Daksh sahi hai..'
Sushanth: Lagtha hai yeha kisiki pasanth, kya accha lagtha hai, kya nahi... in batom mein research ho gaya hai.. (and mischeviously looks at Daksh)
Daksh angrily: Tum shuru kiya...?? khana khalo.. uske baad hame garden/park jaana hai.
Everybody started to have food. Daksh looks at Naina while having and bites chilli..
Naina gets concerned: Kya huva Daksh? mirch kaat liya? (Daksh looks at naina saying 'yes')
Naina gets up and gives him water by her hand and shows concern abt him. After that he has tickle. Naina finds gheer and she takes spoon of of it and puts it in Daksh's mouth. This are geting OK.
Naina: Daksh, you okay?
Daksh nodds his head: yah...
Naina comes back to her seat. Lekha asks "ice-cream khakar teek ho jayega.." Sushanth abt to say something. before that
Naina: Use ice-creame pasanth nahi hai..
Lekha looks at Sushanth and he smiles as if 'yes, she is correct!'
naina: Kya Daksh, tumhe dikahyo nahi deta kya, abhi bhi bachho jaise hai.. ( Naina checks Daksh's food and removes chilli.)
Sushant and lekha looks at each other and smiles.
Sushanth: nazar kisi aur ka chahre par hote tho apna barthan mein chilly kaise dekh saktha.. (and laughs)
Naina looks at daksh and coming back to her food and start to have it without looking at anybody. Daksh shows annoyance to Sushanth but smiles himself. After finishing the food they start to garden/park.

[Dakshna in garden/park - friends you also try... (my one will be later)]

sousousou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys I will give situations you people write according to that
sitauations:
Naina asks ayi which sweet Daksh likes alot and she wants to prepare that sweet evening Daksh will come and he will be in very much irritated mood b'coz of office work and he won't listen anything Naina he will go to his room and start refering books Naina will get much angry and their cute fights manana e.t.c., please write with dialogues anyone please

I will come with any other situations...
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: storytellerSSBN

b) if naina is a painter lke anjali, a picture that she painted of  herself and daksh
e) an origami rose 
f) a poem

Quite good ideas yaar😛

I think a framed photograph of both of them,if after all is well( their engagement or the best is dakshna's marriage photograph ), if all is not well in SSBN, then a photograph after dakshna union in lonvala, where they share from private moments would be best

My second option would be hand kerchief with I luv KP😆
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@neetu

Itne saare scenes!,😛 mazaa aagaya yaar.As usual superb👏 but for me the best was bedroom scene, very sweet and cue and in hotel scene, mirchi bit was too good😆

@sousou

Very nice situation😃, it has scope for good dialogues,Will try to write some.Keep posting more situations yaar😃

Originally posted by: lucky.m

After long gap, I felt I am posting this.Hope u will enjoy reading this

Naina teaches dancing to daksh

At night, Patwardhan house
Aur daksh kaha hai? aur kaha? naina ke room mein😆
of course

Daksh notices the payal, naina's teacher has given to her and says

Daksh; Arey naina, ye wahi payal hai na jo tumhari mam ne tumhe diya tha
Naina; haan , daksh ye wahi hain
Daksh; tum tho bahut ache dancer ho, mein ne dekha hain uss din,yaar pata nahi kuch log dance bahut aasani se karlete hain
Naina; dance itni muskil bhi nahi jitna tum samjhe the ho

Daksh; Mujhe tho dance bilkul nahi aata,mein bahut boora dancer hoon😕
Naina; aisa mat kaho daksh, tumhe pata hai, mein hamesha chahthi thi mein apne husband se saath couple dance karu .😛
Daksh; (sighs)baap re, tho ab sikhana padega,tumhari chahat jo poora karna hai, mein tho gaya
Naina; mein sikhavingi naa,chalo uto
Daksh; abhi??😲
Naina; haan, bas kuch basic steps sikhadunga, tum mujhe guitar sikharahe ho na, tho hisaab bara bar

Naina closes the door and comes near daksh and stand infront of him and puts her hand around daksh and says,

Naina; acha, pehle apna left hand mere kamar par dalo
Daksh slowly puts his hand on naina's waist and naina says
Naina; aur ab apne right hand se mere haath ko pakdo and daksh follows her instructions

Naina comes lil closer to daksh and says ab mein jaisa karoonge waisa hi karo
She starts dancing slowly along with daksh and daksh is completely lost looking at her😍

Naina; aur ab, leg movement karte hain, pehle, and then she sees daksh face and says
Daksh, tum sun rahe ho na
Daksh;(slowly he says), nahi😆
Naina; kya??😲
Daksh; naina, tum meri itne kareeb ho, ki dimmag kaam nahi kar raha hey😆, tumhare shiva naa kuch dikhayi de raha hai, naa kuch sunayi de raha hai

Naina suddenly realises, how close they are to each other and steps backward, but daksh pulls her towards him😳 and says

Daksh; dance class poora tho karo,yaad hai, kaam adhura nahi chodte and he moves lil more closer to her face and is about to kiss her😳  naina puts hand b/w their lips and pushes him slowly and says

Naina; bas, aaj ke liye khatm hogaya aur daksh tum roz roz badmaash hote jaa rahe ho, ab chalo, mujhe sona hai🥱
daksh; haan , haan chala javunga,lekin ek baat kahu
Naina; kya??
Daksh;(with naughty smile)😉Basics ka lesson mujhe bahut pasand aya, kal bhi yahi sikhunga aur  aaj meine ne itne ache se seekha, ek hug tho banta hai

Naina smiles ☺️, comes near him , both share cute hug🤗,daksh kisses naina on fore head, wishes her goodnight and leaves from there  with all smiles

sorry for the late reply but i have been busy.i t was too much fun.
@ lucky for one moment i thought he was gna put the payal on
and he did dance well on holi

did i miss one where daksh teaches naina guitar

Originally posted by: ntsindia

Dakshna in their room (after mrg): [a simple scene]

It is night, bed time. Daksh is busy with studying the case and a lot of files, reference books are on his table. Naina comes to room and closes the door. She opens the wardrobe and takes her night gown and looks at Daksh who is busy with case studies.
Naina: Tumhe coffee chahiye... ?
Daksh: Nahin...
She smiles and goes to change the gown. After changing it, she checks the books shelf and takes one book and comes to the bed. She slowly goes asleep by reading the book. It is late night and Daksh completes his references and gets up. He sees Naina who is sleeping on pillows. He comes near her and looks at her with a smile. He takes the book which lay on her body and puts it on the cupboard. Removes some pilllows under her head and corrects her head. Then covers the blanket properly. Then Naina holds Daksh's hand in asleep [remember the scene in Kajrat hospital]. Daksh smiles and sits lovingly beside her on the bedside and corrects her hair which lies on her face with the other hand. Daksh says in very low voice with lot of love "I love you..." After sometimes, he releases her hand and gets up and goes to the other side of the bed. He removes his spectacles and watch and lies on the bed. He switches off the bed lamp. [you know Naina is afraid of darkness]. Eventhough she is deep asleep after switching off the light, she turns and moves towards Daksh and holds his hand. Daksh looks at her and holds her back with smile and goes asleep.

sorry for the late reply. simply beautiful scene