Posted: 12 years ago
                         after Todays episode, i m very much confused. we hv been hearing for yrs (from Tapu and her near dear NANIπŸ˜‰) tht Tapasya was spoiled becoz she didnt get due love of her parentsπŸ˜‰, but today Rathore was saying jis samay sakhti baratni chahiye thi us samay lad pyaar dekar bigad diyaπŸ˜• it was said tht Jogi cd not understand Tapu bitiya, but Rathore was saying tht Tapu cd not understand her fatherπŸ˜• now we simple mortal people r unable to understand wht was rit and wht was wrong. one thing is clear tht she is spoiledπŸ˜† but wht spoiled her, Love or lack of loveWho cd not understand, Jogi to Tapu or Tapu to Jogi. very very confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Waise Rathore jii, if in childhood Jogi's pampering spoiled her thn now ur pampering is spoiling. still only scatters jwellery soon ur life will be scatteredπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
                           BTW i loved Jogi Dialogue, "aap hamari beti ka parichay hamse kara rahe hai"πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘   . sometime overconfidence aadmi ko le dubta hai. same thing going to happen with RathoreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
I am confused about the new slew of characters in this show. Yeh Ma beti kab khud ke ghar mein rahengi, jab dekho kisi aur ke ghar mein jaaker rehthi hain.

i dont understand how cvs come up with such bizarre ideas!!
I have been confused ever since they have shown tappu getting away so easily after instigating vansh into suicide and being overly pampered and Ichcha even after saving tappu from chandelier and veer from dateraped drink once, not even showing basic humanity towards her.

I am confused why tapasya's character gets away with anything and everything? It's a blessing that I don't crave for uttaran any more. Cvs feel so proud glorifying the character of a woman with absolutely no shame and conscience!
At the end we all r confused why we watching this show πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And cvs r confused tht how they r stil getting good trp even after making this show garbage πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Because you dont understand deeep into her heart and mindπŸ˜† Thats my job😊
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Because you dont understand deeep into her heart and mindπŸ˜† Thats my job😊
i know tht DEEEP diving is ur exclusive rit, but the problem is tht even Rathore, with whom she suppose  to live cant dive so deeep in her heartπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab tapu aapke aur mere saath to rahne wali nahin hai, jo aapke  aur mere deeep understanding se koi fark padne wala haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
maybe tapu becam e spoiled duet lack of love from parents and xcess of it from nani...
jogi really has no feelings fr tapu does nt even care to find outwhere his naatin is...
and accha hua ki tap's left the house or else she wud be used by gunwanti ..who lacks gun (qualities and values ) its an irony tht her name is gunwanti
smetimes i fel uttaran is like a play of william shakespeare
Originally posted by ksgstar

maybe tapu becam e spoiled duet lack of love from parents and xcess of it from nani...
jogi really has no feelings fr tapu does nt even care to find outwhere his naatin is...

and accha hua ki tap's left the house or else she wud be used by gunwanti ..who lacks gun (qualities and values ) its an irony tht her name is gunwanti

smetimes i fel uttaran is like a play of william shakespeare
u mean Jogi sd hv go in search of his natin without knowing tht she is lost πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ankit111

u mean Jogi sd hv go in search of his natin without knowing tht she is lost πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

but atleast he shud have given a thght tht tapu having no money ..hw wud she be able to raise the child