Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Dev you are too sweet - Page 4

-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tazzi

Barkha too me seems like she is opposite of Rohan to the extreme. She is showing characteristic of someone who is mental disturbed. By kidnaping Rohan...she is delusional that she will solve Radhika's problems by going through extremes. To kidnap someone who is helpless...only someone who is also mentally disturbed would do that.

Dev...the future RP...believes in

To err is human, to forgive divine definition

All people commit sins and make mistakes. God forgives them, and people are acting in a godlike (divine) way when they forgive. This saying is from "An Essay on Criticism," by Alexander Pope, English Poet

Greatest human quality is to forgive someone of which it is hardest thing to do. I know Dev is very sweet...but that moment my POV...Dev was thinking about the mother.

My thinking is...Will Dev Forgive his own mother for abandoning him and had to grow up as orphan. It seems that he has already forgiven Dadaji. 
One may not forget but can forgive...so that one can move on with their lives...

Mahatma Gandhi..."The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

Will Rohan learn from his mistakes?
What extremes will Barkha go? In my opinion, she is no better than Rohan...
          "Eye for an Eye, a tooth for a tooth" This has not solved middleastern problems...so will it solve Radhika's problems in Barkha's court of justice. I believe it will increase Radev's problems.

Lets see what creators have in mind...

Amen to this sister ๐Ÿ˜‰Reaaally great post-I enjoyed reading it alot n I learnt some really good things ...Very good work tazzi! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well dev has got a really big heart i must say coz i myself would have never 4given rohan...well as a doctor bharkha is not right but as a friend she giving rohan wat he deserves