PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
You have already made Padma say that she will pardon Rohan if he expresses  regrets for what he has done You are pardoning everyone 1st BB and now Rohan lagta hai ghar valo ke saat khoon maaf kar diya.Hopefully all these people dont gather up and create lots of trouble for you.

Barkha does seem bit cruel as she is harassing a patient though he was a cruel person but as a doctor it does not seem right.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wanted dev to forgive everyone except that rohan but its alright i know our dev babu has a big heart...While barkha she is doing the right thing to the psycho becoz that is the one way to treat his madness😆
jsre thumbnail

Dev is great ready to pardon rohan who shot him twice... first thought that he was ques padma wanting to know what she would do is rohan feels sorry for his actions later realized he is expecting padma to pardon rohan... let not his good thoughts bring more danger to radev

Agree if barkha turns negative she will be the no1 villain in the show... rohan harms physically and barkha give mental tortures

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Barkha can be real dangerous actually. Fine, Rohan does deserve this...but somehow her this act made her look evil. I am not saying, Rohan must have been left unpunished...but still Barkha doing this was not in good taste.

She is a doctor afterall...and atleast for humanity sake, she shouldn't have left him like this. If she can do this for Radhika...just think, to what extent she can go for herself!! She can be dangerous!

Ofcourse, Dev forgiving Rohan was too hasty! Rohan cannot be forgiven...but i think, Dev said that because he guessed that Padma has started missing her son. Deep in mind, he knows that Padma will always give Rohan the place of Son in her mind...whereas he shall never get it. He too misses his mother badly...and doesn't actually consider Padma his mother. Probably he just said to ease her pains.

MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dev has a big heart, so him forgiving BB and Rohan is not that surprising, hopefully, BB and Rohan will realize their mistake and apologise for them.

what Barkha is doing to Rohan is not exactly thr right way to punish him, but at least it'll show Rohan how he made Radev life full of problems, 

waitin to c wat happens 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  i expected this from Dev , but unexpected from Barkha , that what level she will go to punish Rohan for his misdeeds ...Rohan should be punished for the mental torture she gave to Dev and adhika ...If she confines him in the cottage that is OK , but torturing injured person with he tripping sound of the water whole night , that also on his head , is more than enough , while he is alone in the cottage whole night ...I think writer of this track must have seen some English spy thriller , that's why he came with this idea  ...Now she is no less than Rohan , she wants to take revenge what he did to her friend ...But this was to much ...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Dev is a sweetheart he and Radhika really do have a big heart, they are willing to forgive those who did them wrong.

As for Barkha, while I understand her reasons for wanting Rohan to suffer yes as a doctor it does seem cruel
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dev was really attentive and understanding of spiritual feelings of Padme. Any mother forgives her child for any evil deed had done, God forgives even if here pents and headed mistakes. Padma Dev anticipated longing for Rohan and tried courage to tell her that he, the wounded, has forgiven first.
Edited by instcris - 12 years ago
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dev is really a sweetheart,he cares for everyone Even though they have done him and his family bad.
He has a good heart n bellives in forgiveness
Barkha-Hai Ram-I love how she thinks-she could never be as forgiving as Radhika and Dev but oh my god the boy just got in accident,let him heal first then torture him 😆
Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dev is a sweethearth, really nice of him. 😉Kinda understand Barkha she is not so forgiving like the rest. Let Rohan suffer for a while.