Please CVss...a sincere humble request...

Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a sincere humble request to CVs..a sort of petition...
we are not happy with the way abhay panchhi track is shaping up...now she has started developing feelings for Abhay!!!Where is it leading..Why cant it be kept platonic ??? Please dont make us loose respect for the girl..she was a sweetheart in pre leap.

We love PKYEK and everything about it but this is yuckk...

Those who agree please join this by commenting..
OR We have some wonderful writers here,they can form a better and well written,new petition post and rest of us will join in..
SO anyhow,we need to put forward this request once more..

P.S. PLEASE NO BASHING HERE...THIS SHOULD BE PEACEFUL..
we need to understand that
Vahbbiz and Vivian are not be blamed for this..They are just doing what the production house is asking them to do.
So let us not bring their personal lives here..Its about the character and the show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you. I have stopped watching since this abhay and panchi track started. I feel like puking even now.
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessark

I totally agree with you. I have stopped watching since this abhay and panchi track started. I feel like puking even now.

Thanks...isnt there any way we can stop this.?? I dnt know abt balaji but i have seen cvs paying heed to viewers' choices and such stuff written on IF. This happened in SGP forum..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Well I am not bother of Panchi now as I dont like her character. So I skip her scenes. Blahhh
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wid u amrit cv's should nt brng this track in middle... nd specially v all dnt want piya and panchi fight for abhay v all dnt want any kind of misunderstandings btween dem y cv's dnt get this y r they trying to drag saas bahu story in this wonderful soap???? ðŸ˜¡
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, the Creatives have already damaged the Panchi character beyond repair... She cannot be shown anymore characterless than she is right now...
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree wid u,,whenever i see abhay-panchi tracks i keep on cutting dem..I jst hate her whoever she is wid does she have 2 like em^^ i hate those cvs dey r ruining d show y does dey have 2 make panchi luv whoever she is wid!!!I hate her bt i still LUV d serial i jst hate someones track wid Abhay or Pia...if i was their wid dem in d serial i would kill panchi or tell her tht abahy doesnt luv her he only LUVS Pia n he's doing dis for Pia not for panchi...
coolan86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am totally with you. I hate this Panchi's character... feel like killing her...arrg.. she gets on my nerve fatty.😡
How can she even think of Abhay!!! This is heights!! she is sick.. she doesn't even care for her sis Piya...
😕

And if you think logically she isnt aware that Abhay is a vampire so as per her, he is too young for her. How can she think of a relationship with such a guy who is yrsss younger than her..😡

All in All I HATE HER... CVs PLEASE STOP THIS TRACK!!!!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
panchi's track id driving me mad...it is a disgusting track...