Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peihu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@fuzzyface - thnks so much yaar..ur an abs swthrt🤗
title track on rushi..jst drives me crazy..😳i watched only till 1:58 mins nd all scenes of
rushu were simply brilliant⭐️ specially de one wid ambhik..
i really enjoyed it..thnks again!!!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i'll c d new videos later on & comment !! 😊
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ fuzzyface :
         i watched d vm's 2day but had to d satisfied wid watching d silent vm only..ek par bhi sound nahi aa raha hai 😲, i cudnt hear a sinle word of d music dat u hv put into d vms. 😭😭 plz c to dis asap !! otherwise, d vms wer really gud !! 👏👏
Moner_Radio thumbnail
& tell me :
1. how do u capture d videos ..i mean how u mix multiple videos to create a vm ??

2. how do u take stills 4m a youtube video to create a vm ??

3. aftr creating a vm, how do u post it in d forum ??
fuzzyface thumbnail
@polly the videos are fine, I had checked the audio even via youtube, so am not sure why you can't hear audio. 😕 Maybe your audio wave setting level isn't up or I dunno.

To make VM , I assume you are using movie maker, first you need to download the video, then import it to the timeline from the Capture Video. You can edit the clip into the sequence you want by trimming the clip. Mute the sound or remove audio from the original video. Then add the music to the to the audio track and cue it according to sequence. If you are using stills you wld need to import the still shots, You can drag them to the timelime and arrange according to your own sequence. You can add transitions to the clips or stills. After you have finished, save the clip. I hope this helps, if you need more help PM me.

To post the videos, you must upload them on a site like Youtube then to make them visible in the forum use [YOUTUBE] url youtubelink [/YOUTUBE]. You can use zshare or megaupload as well to save the files online.

Cheers.
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
peihu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@fuzzyface - plz sweetu aur vms banao na mere rushi ke😳 i kno.. aftr reading the procedure
involved it takes a lot of time...n for me it will take centuries to make one😆 but wat to
do..im like a laalchi billi when it comes to rushi😆

jst one req..pl elder cgm ke vms alag banao..as in pl dont put rushi n him together..mujhe
bohot rona aata hai..😭😭waise its just a request..thanks so much🤗
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing VM's!!!
Missing Rushi :(:(:(...
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome ! Loved It !!👏