Fan Fictions

FF: ---{Tumhari Dosth!}--- updated on pg83

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
weekends r gettin on my nerves. kya kareein i thought well i'll do it. thought of writin an OS abt arhi! hpe u all lyk it. main theme of dis story is frm my friend and i'll be modifyin her ideas! she told me to write dis cz she juz loved my diary on khushi! so i'll strt writin. but plz comment! 

Glitter Text Maker

Chapter:1
khushi was lost in thoughtsπŸ˜†[as usual] she was rememberin abt d hppenins in her childhood, abt her frndzz nd all dat! she opens her window and sees everyone sittin and talkin wit her frndzz and tyin bands as it is friendship day today! she was sad. suddenly tears came frm her face! Payal her sister who was seein all dis came nd asked her wat hppned khushi y ur so sad! tell me na! wat hppned. khushi said:''kuch nahi jiji'' im alright. payal said; i know u since childhood tell me wat hppned u want jalebisπŸ˜† khushi says; jiji stop ur jokes. i hope if akru was wit me and we enjoy FS day lyk everyone does!πŸ˜‰ payal asks ''akru''πŸ˜† woh kaun hai! if buaji knows abt dis den she'll juz kill u! khushi says jiji its nt nthin lyk dat. he's my frnd. she strted tellin her abt her childhood friend ''akru''!!!!???πŸ˜‰   

Chapter:2
it was mornin. khushi woke up lazily. her mom said khushi u have to go to sckul nw stop being lazy! khushi said''ma sirf 5 secs let me sleep'' plz. jiji came nd said come khushi let's go to sckul! khushi said jiji my stomach is painin omg! i cant come to sckul nw! jiji plz u tell to mom. jiji said khushi stop tellin lies do u know its ur first day of sckul {till 2nd std khushi was in her sister's school but her parents decided to change school!} jiji said everyone says dat bellmount school is really nice, students, teachers r really frndly so dont waste ur tym. come fast. mom promised dat she'll make jalebi when u return back. khushi said really! den i'll come! she changed her dress so fast! and both rushed to their respective schools!

Chapter:3
khushi entered d school compound scaringly. she said devi maiya im so scared. hw will d new frndzz react at me! dunno wat will hppen nw! suddenly a group of kids boys nd girls came dey introduced themselves and gave their hands. when khushi was about to give them hands they took off and laughed at her and called ''lallu ballu''πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  they told khushi since its ur first day we decided to rag u! [lol even small kids r familiar wit raggin] khushi said ''wat raggin!''πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Chapter:4
everyone was laughin at her! khushi strted cryin. she said devi maiya wat is dis! all this scenes were being watched by a small boy! dey said oye ''lallu ballu'' usually we give tough tasks to new students but dis tym we give u easy task! we'll sing a monkey song nd u have to jump nd danceπŸ˜† khushi said no i wont do dis. dey said ok then u wont go from here! khushi was scared she said cryin ok i'll do. everyone strted singin monkey song and she jumped nd danced. khushi was cryin. when she was dancin one girl raised her legs near khushi and she was abt to fall! a boy came runnin nd caught her! both was lukin at each other! khushi was scared! everyone bcame scared . d boy said wat r u doin here! everyone said scaringly sry boss we'll go to our classesπŸ˜†(everyone was scared of him even in his childhood lol). he said hello wat's ur name! khushi said her name nd class. d boy asked her can we be frndzz! im lonely in sckul. khushi said one condition under one condition i'll call u akru! d boy said but my name is.. khushi said no! ur akru to me! akru said in 6th std! later bothh bcame gud frndzz dey used to talk everyday! akru used to call khushi as'' kichu'' but khushi has to leave lucknow nd come to delhi due to sme financial problems! after dat both of them didnt see each other!  

Chapter:5
jiji said but u didnt tell dis to me! khushi said but u knew it nw rite! i hope wherever he is hope he is fyn! jiji said ok wateva wat abt ur job u didnt tell dat. khushi said ufh! jiji u nd ur wrk ive gave my cv to a 3 companies. 2 of them didnt respond but im sure d third one will definetly respond. juz thn a call came nd her father took d phone and he's ended d conversation hppily! her father called her nd said khushi! gud news. khushi said ''wat news dad!'' he said u got job in Arnav Raizada enterprise. khushi said wat im so hppy. i'll make jalebisπŸ˜† father said ok dear enjoy. her family was really hppy. she took d photo of akru nd said akru i got job yaar! im  so hppy. tomorrow i have to join d company. pray 4 me k!!! 

Chapter:6
nxt day khushi was gettin ready! she was so xcited. she said it reminds me of d tym when i joined sckul but dis tym i dont want anyone to rag me!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she took her handbag nd said bye to everyone but her mom stopped her said shubh baatein karne ki pehle muh mitta karo! yes guys she gave her diary milk chocolate lolπŸ˜‰ khushi reached d office. she was shocked by d setup of d office. she said wah wah! wat a big office! juz thn la nd frndzz came nd says hello chamkili new to this office. listen u have to be regular in ur work. do wateva work me and ASR says ok! khushi said ASR who is dat! la nd frndzz laughs nd says omg chamkili dsnt know who is ASR he is d boss of dis office stupid! and she says oh god i forgot to put masskara come on simpam help me wit datπŸ˜†. khushi luks all dis wit a weird face!πŸ˜†  khushi says wat ppl r dis! i think they have gone crazy, dey think dis place as a beauty parlour but i shuld nt do dat ive come here for work but have to know more abt ASR. she goes nd asks akash abt ASR he says ASR is a rough person ,he is punctual, strict nd rude and yes one think u have to ntice he is short tempered😑 he gets angry so fast!!! khushi ya i know wat u r gonna say ''handle wit care'' yes i will. khushi goes to her cabin nd strts doin work! juz thn ASR comes. everyone stands up!!! khushi is so busy wit her dat she doesnt even luk at him or even stand up!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Next Updates:

Edited by shobrakapooor - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
continue shobra im super bored on dis side πŸ˜
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

continue shobra im super bored on dis side πŸ˜

thought of continuin it nxt day. but for u i'll continue!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

thought of continuin it nxt day. but for u i'll continue!

mwaaah πŸ€—
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shobra!!
Do continue with this...its a really interesting start!!
😊
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah! a cute childhood luv story! continue dear!
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awhh bless ya lovely post bles ya
do continute to do more awwwhh bak to skwl days 4 khushi lolz blessya
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie.

awhh bless ya lovely post bles ya

do continute to do more awwwhh bak to skwl days 4 khushi lolz blessya

thnxx for ur valuable comments!
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res..😳
Edited:
Hi!
πŸ€—
Your OS was absolutely amazing!!! Di, aapko zaroor yeh aaj update karna padega?πŸ˜› It's too cute and I'm dead bored on weekends without ArHi πŸ˜’ 😍.
Everything was soo lovely and beautiful and also a hint of funny right?🀣
akro" 🀣 lalla bulla" 🀣
wonderful job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
take care
Edited by shilparoxx - 12 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice OS shobra...lovely πŸ˜³