Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This is my first made VM... on Adele's "Set fire to the rain"...  it's pretty crap since i didn't know anything but I love the song and the scenes off course 🤔

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_tCroH7ma8&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
beautiful ... romantic...excellent choice of song and scenes... please make the full song VM naa... thanks Hema for choosing this song and Tanzie for the VM...Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow..Tanzie...lucky Hema Di..
she got one of the awesome vms made by u..it's mindblowing...
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Hema Di tumhe dua dengi aur main bhi. But this is not fair aaj har koi ek se bar kar ek VM ki update kar raha hain itni hotness bardasht nahi hoti kuch toh reham khao.

Wonderful.

purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tanzie dear...mai kya kahu????...m speechls...👏superb yaar...tumko lekar n set fire ws amazng...⭐️actually i wtchd al 5 vms nw only...bk 2 bk...beeeaaauuutiiifuuulll...😳u md me nostalgc yaar...puraane dino ki yaad aa gai...😭lvd it cmpltly...thnx 4 mkng us relv dos goldn moments n reviving r hopes dt de wl retrn soon...😍love ya loadsss...🤗
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

beautiful ... romantic...excellent choice of song and scenes... please make the full song VM naa... thanks Hema for choosing this song and Tanzie for the VM...

Thanks Sumana 🤗
Alright... i will make a full one too... 😳 

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
tanzi...beautiful vm...just loved them...ausum and fantabulous...m drooling over them...😍...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Tanzie...AMAZING🤗

I just loved the VM on Set fire on the rain...it turned out to be amazing❤️ Please PM me next time..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god..tanzi😲..i AM IN TEARS i SWEAR😭 WITHOUT EXAGGERATION i MEAN IT.🤗.yOU HAVE ASSEMBELED ALL THE MAGIC IN THAT 1 MIN OR SO OFYOUR vm..tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HARD WORK SWEETHEART..GOD...YOUR WORK AUR USKE UPAR ABHIYA..UFFF..MEIN TOH GAYI KAAM SE..I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT OFCOURSE WILL REMAIN CLOSE TO MY HEART THANK YOU SO MUCH..🤗🤗Sorry to have troubled you sweet heart..you must have been busy na..🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD ..TANZ🤗I you need standing ovation for the song Set the rain on fire mannn wohaaa👏.⭐️.you really set em on fire I must say..Aaj toh waise bhi mein ABHIAY ke baare mein soch ke paagal horahi hoon..YOU MADE EM CRY..GOD THAT SONG I SAWESOME..thank you for making me introduce to it..I love you..is all I can say..& GOD BLESS YOU..🤗