Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanzie..😲darling yaar yeh kya kiay yaar tumne .🀒.MAARDALA yaar seriously 😲..I am awestuck with your VM & the effects yaar seriously⭐️..MARVELLOUS.πŸ‘.to say the least.πŸ€—.I am running out of words..yaar I can only say I love you & thank you & happy friendship day sweet heart & I will amswer your Q's tomorrow tonight I am going insane with VISU segment offscreen wala on U  ME AUR TV programme yaar dont MISS IT..πŸ€—
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Tanzie..😲darling yaar yeh kya kiay yaar tumne .🀒.MAARDALA yaar seriously 😲..I am awestuck with your VM & the effects yaar seriously⭐️..MARVELLOUS.πŸ‘.to say the least.πŸ€—.I am running out of words..yaar I can only say I love you & thank you & happy friendship day sweet heart & I will amswer your Q's tomorrow tonight I am going insane with VISU segment offscreen wala on U  ME AUR TV programme yaar dont MISS IT..πŸ€—

Thank u dear πŸ€— Im really glad you liked it πŸ˜³ When I selected the scenes...i specially had u in my mind...so waise hi scenes choose ki hai πŸ€£ Hpy Frndship day to u too πŸ€—
I knew that too... you wud be really happy to see the segment...it was sooo cute na πŸ˜ i watched it several times... πŸ˜ƒ now you enjoy the segment... and love u too πŸ˜³
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
it's brill tanzi - keep it up yaara.
Originally posted by: carisma2

it's brill tanzi - keep it up yaara.

Thanks Cari πŸ€—
Originally posted by: Deepi20

I loved the VM! It was so beautiful! The scenes and lyrics were nicely matched! Keep up the good work! πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Deepi for watching πŸ˜³
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow...i loved teri meri...beautiful...u made my day..fab work...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€—πŸ˜I love it Tanzie. It was simply superb yaar and it was my wish to have a song that relates to ABHIYA only and this is it.

The VM has turned out perfectly
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its so beautiful yaar...
this song totally made for AbhiYa...
i love this song alot...it makes me have tears in my eyes...and whenever i listen to this song...only AbhiYa comes into my mind...
very soon i will make a AbhiYa mix on this song too...but then it won't be as good as yours yaar...
Originally posted by: matwamango

πŸ€—πŸ˜I love it Tanzie. It was simply superb yaar and it was my wish to have a song that relates to ABHIYA only and this is it.

The VM has turned out perfectly

Thanks a lot Ayesha...credit goes to you actually πŸ€— πŸ€— ever since I heard this song, cant stop myself listening to this again n again...so magical yet painful... this song is truly perfect for Abhiya... and i'm really glad you liked it...coz this 1 is specially made for you...πŸ€—
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful tanzie...dat was so dreamy..loved it yaar... u av done a fantabulous jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
d best part, d words of d song n d scenes were cordinating so perfectly!!!
hats off  to u tanzie for d beautiful work!!
hey cn i make a request also??πŸ˜‰

luv
heenaπŸ€—