Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
DJ always does something for Naksh... in a good way and bad way... he brought up the batwara concept which made Naksh more closer to each other... and now he wants Naitik to sleep with him... i would love to see the naughty Naitik's expressions... and of course Naitik will do everything from his side to meet Akshara... cant wait to see that...
Maybe DJ might see that Naitik is restless and chase him out in one day ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
maybe they might have send blank sms to each other and DJ wont be able to sleep and chase munna out of the room... anyways, waiting for monday!!!!!!!!!😃
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beoun

me 2 wish the same...just want happy naksh along with fresh cute scenes😳

bas ab cvs hamare armaano pe paani phera bina kuch dikha de bas...bahut intezaar kar liya...
shweta31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: apoorshan

DJ always does something for Naksh... in a good way and bad way... he brought up the batwara concept which made Naksh more closer to each other... and now he wants Naitik to sleep with him... i would love to see the naughty Naitik's expressions... and of course Naitik will do everything from his side to meet Akshara... cant wait to see that...
Maybe DJ might see that Naitik is restless and chase him out in one day ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
maybe they might have send blank sms to each other and DJ wont be able to sleep and chase munna out of the room... anyways, waiting for monday!!!!!!!!!😃

u are right dj ne jab bhi kuch kiya hainaksh ke beech kuch acha dekhne ko hi mila hai...bas ab is baar bhi bahut sweet scenes dekhne ko mil jaye...
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shweta u were right naksh did patch up
and for monday i just want to see how naitik makes excuses to meet akshara😳
shweta31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shayal1436

shweta u were right naksh did patch up

and for monday i just want to see how naitik makes excuses to meet akshara😳

i am also very happy dear that my confidence didnot went wrong...yess it will going to be very much funny to watch how naitik makes excuses...
shayal1436 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta31

i am also very happy dear that my confidence didnot went wrong...yess it will going to be very much funny to watch how naitik makes excuses...

but i dont get why dada ji told naitik to sleep with him?
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shweta31

agar naitik ki chashma uthar dethe tho aur mazha aatha kyonki ankhonki expressions ab nahi dikh rahe hai na chashme ke vaje se
shweta31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shayal1436

but i dont get why dada ji told naitik to sleep with him?

pata nahi yaar yeh to next episode mai hi pata chalega...but naitik ka face dekhne layak tha...
shayal1436 thumbnail

agar naitik ki chashma uthar dethe tho aur mazha aatha kyonki ankhonki expressions ab nahi dikh rahe hai na chashme ke vaje se

haan you are right when will his eyes get better????
shweta31 thumbnail

hmmm hope he will be fine soon...so that we can see his expressions also...