Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Enough of the hiphop

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I just realized that I haven't posted a new topic for awhile now. Anyways, I want to request the D3 team to dance in other forms besides hiphop. I mean I know they excel in it (as most of the actors are trained in it), but I want them to change it up a bit. Along, with hiphop why can't they do bollywood, ballroom forms (Salsa, waltz, etc) or even a silly comedy act. If they have another party I hope they dance on something romantic in a ballroom form. 

Thoughts/comments?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know, i was actually thinking the same thing!! I am YEAH okay they are all amazing in HipHop and all but like, i want something different, something new!! I'm glad the weaklings did Bollywood, (kinda) for their dance, because as much as I love them and HipHop, I do not want to see it! =P I mean, they should show other types of dance styles because hiphop ain't the only one you know! :P So yeah, I completely agree with you! =) A comedy act would be very cool :D Esp. with Rey and Swayam! xD Can TOTALLY imagine that! Ooo Salsa for KriYansh ;) Waltz for SwaRon maybe? Hmm..I don't know..but that would be really cool :D

Great topic! =)
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
their should be a party where they should take dates along...lyk prome or something...n the dates should be lyk the girl should pick the boy's name...n miracle...all the couples end up together n hav no choice but to go wid each other...dat'll be so much fun...slow. close dance.hehehe...me going to my dreamworld nw
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: luvKaJen666

their should be a party where they should take dates along...lyk prome or something...n the dates should be lyk the girl should pick the boy's name...n miracle...all the couples end up together n hav no choice but to go wid each other...dat'll be so much fun...slow. close dance.hehehe...me going to my dreamworld nw

OMG i really sumfink happens lyk dis i wanna c Kriyansh and viha dance😍
r07c thumbnail

That would be awesome! I mean Rey will come with Sharon and Swayam with Kriya and eventually they will do funny things and switch dates😉 Or RDX should say that they have to choose someone from the opposite team...the only ones that won't listen will be Simmi-Nilesh and Bharat-Vishaka cuz they are stubborn tough kids on their teams plus they like eachother 
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: robinc07

That would be awesome! I mean Rey will come with Sharon and Swayam with Kriya and eventually they will do funny things and switch dates😉 Or RDX should say that they have to choose someone from the opposite team...the only ones that won't listen will be Simmi-Nilesh and Bharat-Vishaka cuz they are stubborn tough kids on their teams plus they like eachother 

dude when i said they'll have to pick a boy's name...i actually meant lyk chitts...n then all our couples Kriyaansh, Saron , Viha, Rimar etc end up together
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ive been wondering this for a while now . I mean Dil Dosti Dance, right ? not Dil Dosti HipHop😆 . I'm craving to see bollywood dance ! Like the sight of the girls in traditional salwars and the boys with rolled up sleeved Kurtas is just😍 I'd love to see them do like bhangra and all that ! It'd be such a treat ! 

And, definitely a prom style dance ! Would love to see all the couples end up doing ballroom ! 
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: eshaaax3.

Ive been wondering this for a while now . I mean Dil Dosti Dance, right ? not Dil Dosti HipHop😆 . I'm craving to see bollywood dance ! Like the sight of the girls in traditional salwars and the boys with rolled up sleeved Kurtas is just😍 I'd love to see them do like bhangra and all that ! It'd be such a treat ! 

And, definitely a prom style dance ! Would love to see all the couples end up doing ballroom ! 

@Bold - HAYYYEEE! <3 I would LOVE that!!! EEE that would be so so so awesome! =D 

Ooo Prom sounds amazing tooo! AH I really hope that the CVs are listening!! 😳 
Edited by -Aicha- - 12 years ago
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eshaaax3.

Hoping they wear those on holi or something...😃
r07c thumbnail

dude when i said they'll have to pick a boy's name...i actually meant lyk chitts...n then all our couples Kriyaansh, Saron , Viha, Rimar etc end up together

Haha I could see Swayam getting Kriya and Rey have that jealous look lol then eventually Swayam will trade his chit with Rey lol