India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Enough of the hiphop

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I just realized that I haven't posted a new topic for awhile now. Anyways, I want to request the D3 team to dance in other forms besides hiphop. I mean I know they excel in it (as most of the actors are trained in it), but I want them to change it up a bit. Along, with hiphop why can't they do bollywood, ballroom forms (Salsa, waltz, etc) or even a silly comedy act. If they have another party I hope they dance on something romantic in a ballroom form. 

Thoughts/comments?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20niki4life8een4eva100littledevilsRadiantTreasurewithout-fathom-Aicha-sweetshineeshaaax3.wida

Related Videos

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
You know, i was actually thinking the same thing!! I am YEAH okay they are all amazing in HipHop and all but like, i want something different, something new!! I'm glad the weaklings did Bollywood, (kinda) for their dance, because as much as I love them and HipHop, I do not want to see it! =P I mean, they should show other types of dance styles because hiphop ain't the only one you know! :P So yeah, I completely agree with you! =) A comedy act would be very cool :D Esp. with Rey and Swayam! xD Can TOTALLY imagine that! Ooo Salsa for KriYansh ;) Waltz for SwaRon maybe? Hmm..I don't know..but that would be really cool :D

Great topic! =)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22r07cRadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001sweetshine

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
their should be a party where they should take dates along...lyk prome or something...n the dates should be lyk the girl should pick the boy's name...n miracle...all the couples end up together n hav no choice but to go wid each other...dat'll be so much fun...slow. close dance.hehehe...me going to my dreamworld nw

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_ch2cute4u_22r07cMAYURFAN001sweetshine-Rema-wida

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

their should be a party where they should take dates along...lyk prome or something...n the dates should be lyk the girl should pick the boy's name...n miracle...all the couples end up together n hav no choice but to go wid each other...dat'll be so much fun...slow. close dance.hehehe...me going to my dreamworld nw
OMG i really sumfink happens lyk dis i wanna c Kriyansh and viha danceDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-MAYURFAN001sweetshine

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

That would be awesome! I mean Rey will come with Sharon and Swayam with Kriya and eventually they will do funny things and switch datesWink Or RDX should say that they have to choose someone from the opposite team...the only ones that won't listen will be Simmi-Nilesh and Bharat-Vishaka cuz they are stubborn tough kids on their teams plus they like eachother 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-MAYURFAN001sweetshine-Rema-

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

That would be awesome! I mean Rey will come with Sharon and Swayam with Kriya and eventually they will do funny things and switch datesWink Or RDX should say that they have to choose someone from the opposite team...the only ones that won't listen will be Simmi-Nilesh and Bharat-Vishaka cuz they are stubborn tough kids on their teams plus they like eachother 

dude when i said they'll have to pick a boy's name...i actually meant lyk chitts...n then all our couples Kriyaansh, Saron , Viha, Rimar etc end up together

r07c-Aicha-sweetshine-Rema-

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Ive been wondering this for a while now . I mean Dil Dosti Dance, right ? not Dil Dosti HipHopLOL . I'm craving to see bollywood dance ! Like the sight of the girls in traditional salwars and the boys with rolled up sleeved Kurtas is justDay Dreaming I'd love to see them do like bhangra and all that ! It'd be such a treat ! 

And, definitely a prom style dance ! Would love to see all the couples end up doing ballroom ! 

-Aicha-MAYURFAN001sweetshinewida

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

Ive been wondering this for a while now . I mean Dil Dosti Dance, right ? not Dil Dosti HipHopLOL . I'm craving to see bollywood dance ! Like the sight of the girls in traditional salwars and the boys with rolled up sleeved Kurtas is justDay Dreaming I'd love to see them do like bhangra and all that ! It'd be such a treat ! 

And, definitely a prom style dance ! Would love to see all the couples end up doing ballroom ! 

@Bold - HAYYYEEE! <3 I would LOVE that!!! EEE that would be so so so awesome! =D 

Ooo Prom sounds amazing tooo! AH I really hope that the CVs are listening!! Embarrassed 

Edited by -Aicha- - 06 August 2011 at 7:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index