Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

but she broke da contract and i doubt if he could brind dat up now...
da vehicle damage is still pendin but will he stoop dat low to make her stop from leavin?!?! πŸ˜•
*damn it nadz it's da devil we'r talkin abt*  yup arnav can do anythin...

thats the point NADZ now he will go to ne lenghth to stop her......socho she is going and he is stopping the train..πŸ˜‰...waoooπŸ˜†
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: triasha

Thanksss dear...πŸ˜›...ya i hope they do continue wid this gameπŸ˜† but i dnt want that LA AND that creep on the screen...😑

I dnt lik LA bt i m enjoying Shyam!his dual game adds interest!
triasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

I dnt lik LA bt i m enjoying Shyam!his dual game adds interest!

u know i lyked him bfore everything was clear...but now i feel bad for anjali...how can he do this...the day arnav cums to kno he is gone.....he is a master wid his words...he can pataofy neoneπŸ˜• ...ya its true his game adds interest...😳
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great post Triasha.😊

I know right! Khushi didn't even give him a single chance to give his clarification on the matter. I guess she's so scared of him at the moment and ASR doesn't know this fact. He doesn't know that it is Khushi's fear of him because of which she doesn't even want to stand next to him. Still, this fear and frustration will soon turn into love. I bet. 😍
triasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Great post Triasha.😊

I know right! Khushi didn't even give him a single chance to give his clarification on the matter. I guess she's so scared of him at the moment and ASR doesn't know this fact. He doesn't know that it is Khushi's fear of him because of which she doesn't even want to stand next to him. Still, this fear and frustration will soon turn into love. I bet. 😍

awwieee thanksss wafaπŸ˜› and i do hope they fall in love soon...πŸ˜ƒ
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure after couple of episodes he will make her listen and would apologize tht probably will make khushi stunned and that probbaly will change their attitude towards each other..😍

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u know i lyked him bfore everything was clear...but now i feel bad for anjali...how can he do this...the day arnav cums to kno he is gone.....he is a master wid his words...he can pataofy neoneπŸ˜• ...ya its true his game adds interest...😳[/QUOTE]

Absolutly! Intelligent player! n  u knw xact opposite fr me! until he was shown as goodie-goodie types i dint like him! nw i lik him!πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰ Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
triasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

u know i lyked him bfore everything was clear...but now i feel bad for anjali...how can he do this...the day arnav cums to kno he is gone.....he is a master wid his words...he can pataofy neoneπŸ˜• ...ya its true his game adds interest...😳

Absolutly! Intelligent player! n  u knw xact opposite fr me! until he was shown as goodie-goodie types i dint like him! nw i lik him!πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰ hunnn.....haye re nandkisoreπŸ˜†...accha hai...πŸ˜†...sumthing different...πŸ€ͺ
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think I'm the only one that think Khushi wasn't wrong...?! I would have done the same LOL
I still the thing thats khatking Arnav's heart most (besides you know, his concerned feelings for her from his subconscious), is that she's doing things without his permission, she's going against him, like you said...but yeah...that getting up in the night scene was great <3
I completely agree, I hope Khushi one day actually listens to what he has to say!