Aisa Webcam maine to nahi dekha

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously main aisa webcam kabhi nahi dekha Jisse aap sirf chat karne wale ko hi nahi uske cupboard ke bhi darshan kar sakte πŸ˜† ...it was a tense scene but i was πŸ˜† seeing how anant was able to see each n every thing in navya's room, her cupboard, d card in meet's hand...how is it possible dat widout even adjusting d cam he could see all d things..i guess ye navya ke pyar ka asar hai jisne anant ko itne sare supernatural powers diye hai.pehle spiderman ki power aur ab ye πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ha ha ha...Super tech webcam hai...abi market mein available nahi hai. Sirf navya ki team ko available hai.🀣

wo kya hai naa...is brand ne soacha ki iski ads kuch alga tarike se karte hai...unhone navya soap ko select kiya kunki youth sabse jyada is show ko like karte hai toh is webcam ki ad bhi ho jayegi. 🀣

HahahhahHa omg
Can't stop laughing
Omg ...new technique for Navya team only...hahaha
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
even i would like to have such webcomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†,but i think its navya show invension
good n a ,they  are inventing n ew products also
ermm acyually if the camera is angled corretly then you can. the webcam in my room can also see prettt much half of my room.
Mujhe bhi aisa webcam chahiye...nice oneπŸ‘
they r much advanced than all of us... first it was Mindows OS and now super webcam πŸ˜† Edited by Savithacrao - 12 years ago
haha.. even i was wondering... esp he could see navya's cupboard even if one of its door is closed... 

i guess the web-cam is a super model.. designed in 2011... it can turn around automatically and detect ppl and b'day cards... lol...
Originally posted by pwincess kanzi

ermm acyually if the camera is angled corretly then you can. the webcam in my room can also see prettt much half of my room.

I agree.If you talk to someone on webcam you can see everything in the camera's view - not just the person you are talking to. And in Navya's scene yesterday, they showed that the computer was facing the door and the cupboard was right there on the side so, yes it was in the view of the camera.