Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What happened to SHARON falling for REY?:O

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
OKay..

This has been bothering me for several episodes.. I finally decided to Ask ! In case the creatives visit this forum.. I WANT TO KNOW!

What the heck happened to SHARON falling for REY???? Shocked I thought she said she was falling for REY back in MAY.. We are now in the month of AUGUST!..

Everyone wants to know if Creatives as usual are suffering through AMNESIA???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chr07cShamsaaa

Related Videos

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Sharon has changed the route...She took a Different flight  I guess...She was going to London..but she took a flight to Australia..LOL ...Well well..You know the creatives and Spriptwale Bhaisaab...have STML...but hey!! Short term has now become long term...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheraMAYURFAN001

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
LADY. WHY would you want to bring this up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! xD

Let's just leave it to where it was. I didn't like it. At all. And I don't care if the CV's have Partial Amnesia on this track. I don't mind actually, for once! :P See, they showed that track, but then, remember the RDX Party wale scenes? She was completely drawn to Swayam and the thing is, she KNOWS IT. So, I guess she said BYE BYE to Rey and HELLLO to Swayam :P LOL Idk. But no more of that track PUH-LEAAASE! :P 

Tell me huh, why do you want this track? :P

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_ch__anonymous__RadiantTreasurer07cRiddikulusSophia21.Supriya.sweetshine-Rema-LamheChurakeeshaaax3.Shamsaaa

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
xactly aicha...i hope the scriptwala bhaisaab never remembers that part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__LamheChurake

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

OKay..

This has been bothering me for several episodes.. I finally decided to Ask ! In case the creatives visit this forum.. I WANT TO KNOW!

What the heck happened to SHARON falling for REY???? Shocked I thought she said she was falling for REY back in MAY.. We are now in the month of AUGUST!..

Everyone wants to know if Creatives as usual are suffering through AMNESIA???

Omg we are so similar...I was thinking the same thing. I mean how can Sharon forget Rey (not that I care, but realistically its weird). I hope its the attention Swayam is giving her that she is forgetting Rey. Because Rey has only been a good buddy, nothing more and has shown no romance towards her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_ch

madhurya_ch Senior Member
madhurya_ch
madhurya_ch

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
hey i have been thinking the same for a while now !! all of a sudden she just fell out of love with him and fell for swayam..i think RDX ka party changed everything..and for good..rey has been left for kria Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c-Aicha-sweetshine-Rema-Shamsaaa

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
she just thought she had some feelings for sharon...but now-a-days...she dont get tym to think about anything but bringing kria n the weaklinga down...(n about loosing herself whenevr swayam is around)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__-Aicha--Rema-LamheChurake

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

LADY. WHY would you want to bring this up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! xD

Let's just leave it to where it was. I didn't like it. At all. And I don't care if the CV's have Partial Amnesia on this track. I don't mind actually, for once! :P See, they showed that track, but then, remember the RDX Party wale scenes? She was completely drawn to Swayam and the thing is, she KNOWS IT. So, I guess she said BYE BYE to Rey and HELLLO to Swayam :P LOL Idk. But no more of that track PUH-LEAAASE! :P 

Tell me huh, why do you want this track? :P
i sooo agreee wid uBig smile...frm d day i saw dat scene of sharon feeling for Rey i was dreading it will cum bakConfusedDead...plzzz dun want anything lyk datDisapprove...Sharon is only nd only for SwaymEmbarrassed...nd Rey for KriyaEmbarrassed
hopefully she said BYE BYE 2 Rey dil seLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__-Aicha--Rema-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index