Pavitra Rishta

Episodes Discussion Thread HERE ONLY - Page 6

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I would not mind this time a slap coming from Archu tto  RIya..Why?

B/C this is her marriage to Manav.

Savita can slap her as well..But It is Archana's right in the first place as she is the WIFI Imho.

Previous slaps from Archu to others were all wrong and she had no right to do so.

Everyone of Sulo's slaps were wrong too.

THis Riya Manav Boss-Secretary thing has started from Office to home in ArMan's personal marriage life.  Wife has all the right to act upon.  Wish Archu had talked to Manav would have been better.  But who knows that buddhu would get it.  Savita would but not our bholu Mannu.
Archu Slap Manju was fine.  And same way when she slaps Riya and really hard I will be happy.  Savita can join along to honor Riya's other cheeks-behind 😉😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Varsha , but then she shud catch her red handed in front of ALL and slap with proofs .Right now she has zero proof , she has instead given Riya proof by sending msg to HER .  And she is slapping ALONe , it will be disastrous
Dabulls23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Varsha , but then she shud catch her red handed in front of ALL and slap with proofs .Right now she has zero proof , she has instead given Riya proof by sending msg to HER .  And she is slapping ALONe , it will be disastrous

I know kools...I agree with what u r saying..Though

I want to see what happens tmrw.  She may surprise us all by using her brain for once 😉..I have a feeling she is going to do something right this time..😳

Slapping alone or in front of all will give Riya one message that she is messing with ArMan and WIFI is not going to take it lying down.  😛  Jhansiki Rani aayi 😈

If I were Archu I would slap Riya so hard that her dimaag would stop functioning.  Airhead would lose all that hot air between her ears..

Din me taare dekhne lage 😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
f I were Archu I would slap Riya so hard that her dimaag would stop functioning.  Airhead would lose all that hot air between her ears..

😆😆😆 

I wud have done same but I wud have doubly ensured that ALL r present when I give proofs . 

Varsha , Archu will slap only once and with pointed fingers yaar ...I wanted Savita to grit her teeth and whack her many many times with a broom on her butt, thighs , calves , shoulders , ANYWHERE
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool Di and Varsha Di,😊

How are you both? I was so tired. two days had  good time with the friends. one of our friend came to bangalore. so two days went fast and we roamed  around a lot as it is the first time for her to come here. 

Oh, have to go to office tomorrow. 😒.

Ok Back to the show.

Actually I agree with both of you. Yes archu slapping her might end for archu in trouble. But then that Riya deserves a hard slap from archu.

Di, I would be so happy to see archu slapping Riya though it might have adverse effects. That girl deserves hard slap, that too from archu because that girl is messing with and irritating archu only, That riya is trying to take archu's place, so for me as a viewer satisfaction, the hard tight slap from archu would be more perfect.

And as varsha di said, if they show archu uses her brain for once and I was in for a surprise , then double treat.😊

Kool Di as you said, Savita aai giving gaalis and beating blue and black would be fun to see and Ushaji will rock.  And I think we will be Lucky enough to see both in a row. Archu might slap her on Monday ,ending in trouble, then sav aai rescuing ARMAN ending up in what you said. so we can enjoy both the things happening with Riya.

I wont mind seeing both. With Riya anything is fine. same goes for Manju too. These two irritate me a lot. so both are fine.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Kools and Varsha,
You both aren't easy at all!!!  I wouldn't want to be "missy" and meet either of you anywhere at all 🤣
I can't wait for the day that she gets what's coming to her, and Dharmesh too. His "waterloo" is way past due at this point in time.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

I would not mind this time a slap coming from Archu tto  RIya..Why?

B/C this is her marriage to Manav.

Savita can slap her as well..But It is Archana's right in the first place as she is the WIFI Imho.

Previous slaps from Archu to others were all wrong and she had no right to do so.

Everyone of Sulo's slaps were wrong too.

THis Riya Manav Boss-Secretary thing has started from Office to home in ArMan's personal marriage life.  Wife has all the right to act upon.  Wish Archu had talked to Manav would have been better.  But who knows that buddhu would get it.  Savita would but not our bholu Mannu.
Archu Slap Manju was fine.  And same way when she slaps Riya and really hard I will be happy.  Savita can join along to honor Riya's other cheeks-behind 😉😛

I agree, Archana has a right to fight back even if that includes slapping Riya. Riya has crossed the line by pursuing a married man, she is purposely trying to break up a marriage, she has lied to Archana and insulted Savita. I'd say Archana is more than within her right to slap Riya for her actions.

Archana should have talked to Manav but he probably wouldn't have done anything after all he didn't do anything when Riya lied to Archana in the past nor did he say anything when Riya insulted his mother. Manav is letting Riya get away with things he knows is wrong and I can see him scolding Archana for the way she handled Riya, especially if Riya makes things out to be worse than they were.

As for Archana keeping secrets from Manav, hopefully Manav will blast her when he learns about Sulochana but until then Archana has every right to react to a woman who is trying to break up her marriage.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
As for Archana keeping secrets from Manav, hopefully Manav will blast her when he learns about Sulochana but until then Archana has every right to react to a woman who is trying to break up her marriage.

Indeed she has , but is this the way ?  Texting the woman from hubby's cell [ without telling the hubby } and going to meet her ALONE [ without telling the hubby again }  And getting physical with her without ANY concrete proof ?

In the U S , it is Riya who would be in a position to slap charges against Archana . It is Archana who sent a  Mesage and endangered Manav's credibility by making him look like he was wooing Riya  and It s Archana who is physically assaulting Riya...her husband does not even KNOW his wife is meeting HIS colleagues outside without his knowledge

How about TAPING her conversations and making Manav listen by trapping her cleverly ? She HAS undesrtood by now That  Riya talks this way only to HER on the phone ...how about taping her , putting her on speaker

Every woman should fight back , but one cannot do foolish things in the name of fighting back . 

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Indeed she has , but is this the way ?  Texting the woman from hubby's cell [ without telling the hubby } and going to meet her ALONE [ without telling the hubby again }  And getting physical with her without ANY concrete proof ?

In the U S , it is Riya who would be in a position to slap charges against Archana . It is Archana who sent a  Mesage and endangered Manav's credibility by making him look like he was wooing Riya  and It s Archana who is physically assaulting Riya...her husband does not even KNOW his wife is meeting HIS colleagues outside without his knowledge

How about TAPING her conversations and making Manav listen by trapping her cleverly ? She HAS undesrtood by now That  Riya talks this way only to HER on the phone ...how about taping her , putting her on speaker

Every woman should fight back , but one cannot do foolish things in the name of fighting back . 

I agree, Archana texting Riya and tricking her could be very bad for Manav. Archana is being quite foolish by meeting Riya, though Riya needs to be punished, Archana still has no prrof that Riya is bad.

@red, that would be a great idea, Archana should have put Riya on speaker and tricking her that way, not by meeting her outside and slapping her. Of course Manav will not like this and he may blast Archana for this. And after Archana slaps Riya, Riya will make it look like to Manav that she is innocent and I won't blame Manav if he belives Riya.
Dabulls23 thumbnail

We all have to wait and see what Mata Hari will do tomorrow and how it all turns out.

Intersting episode tmrw for sure.