Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarletaura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi is not without her contradictions..
There are times she acts like she is terrified of him, there are others when she snarls at him like a wild tigress..
She keeps finding excuses to go to him, expecting him to say something, but does not want to listen when he finally breaks doors saying mujhe kuch kehna hai..

But Arnav's harsh words, "Get Lost! I never want to see your face again!" have a ringing echo..no woman with self-respect even in an unreal-romanticized-serial-duniya can let that go w'out pataoing of sorts!  (naturally in real life..we'll probably throw Bata chappals & never look back)

Meanwhile I wish the CVs wld. stop making Arnav look kinda despo lately..its not in his character to explain himself unless something significant happens to change him..nothing as such has happened..I mean ArHi hardly even meet..He is the kind of guy who quietly does things without bringing attention to it..if its good!..on the contrary if its bad, he takes great pleasure in letting everyone know how mean he can get..

so yes its a standoff.. parallel lines for now.. fate has to play a big hand by bringing Khushi back into Arnav's life (or Arnav shld. enforce the contract by embracing his mean side).. leading to frequent meetings, constant friction.. slowly changing into unconditional love.

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Yea, Khushi annoyed me, but I can see her side too. I would react the same.

First, someone orders her to come to his office when he's not her boss anymore. Then he follows her & breaks her phone when she refuses to listen. Not very cool. I think she's just scared of his temper and doesn't want him to succeed in making her listen. If he wanted her to listen, he shouldn't have broken the door 🤣

LOL they're both being stubborn
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
dude I was just abt to unstrap my sandal when I read the next line and now I agree with u... Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

I agree with you! Usually all shows commence with the guy portraying arrogance, rudeness and ill manners. Then we hate on them for being so arrogant and stubborn. Automatically our sympathies are drawn out towards the poor heroine who has to listen to all the crap the jerks have to say. WE vent that the heroine should for a change stick up for herself and give him back the sour medicine the hero deserves.

But when the heroine actually listens to what we say. She takes it a step too far. 🤣

I loved Khushi when she was pushing him and woman-handling him in the construction sight. I was literally standing on my chair, fist pumping to the screen urging for more violence! But now it's getting irritating. Sadly enough my history with Drama's have taught me one thing.

Once the animal and fury is unleashed from within a woman - the men will pay and suffer for all of eternity. Khushi was free from her leashes and now she shall attack Arnav FOREVER. Don't believe me? I have proof.

• Prena's inner scariness was revealed once she got dumped by Anurag. After so much repentance and sucking up to her ass, Prena continued to attack the crap out of him. No matter how many dupaata's she threw at his face, he was forever at her feet. She even shot him! 🤣
  • Angad (KYPH) was the arrogant, stuck up beast who had all the women fluttering to his feet. He walked over them, used them, and tossed them away like a disposable tissue. Timid, shy and overly obsessed Kripa came into his life. The moment she found out that he was a lust machine and not the romantic hero she had imagined him as to being - she DESTROYED his existence. At times I felt like crying for the guy - he tolerated too much!
  • Arjun (KMH - I didn't watch the show but have a basic idea) - was a mean, arrogant, ill-mannered guy who would not tolerate crap from anyone! Arohi - happy, bubbly and full of life comes into his life. Basically enough said. The guy was in jail for quite a while - shall I say anymore? 😆
  • Prem (KZK <3 <3 <3) was very very very rude and I LOVED it. 🤣 From all the characters mentioned above - this guy took the icing for the ultimate rudeness cake. He ruined Mukti's life, used & dumped her. She cried a lot for him. However once she began to ignore him, move on, be mean to him - Prem ended up turning into a vegetable.
  • Maan - is a combination of Arnav and Arjun so I don't need to describe his characterization. Although he was not cruel, but he was overly mean to Geet. But the moment she took charge of her life, told him off and was about to leave from his life. The man went chasing after her - all arrogance, superiority and self respect left and forgotten at the door. 

In conclusion to my essay (YOU poor thing having to read this all) - now that Khushi has been released from her humble and civil cage - Arnav is going to be forever running around her pinky. That is the reality of Indian dramas - so please do not expect any less or any more.

Your post reminded me of a video which I watched very recently.  Here it is...

Edit : thanks to the original uploader 😃

Edited by savi-tan - 12 years ago