India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

I want more romantic scenes between Kriyansh

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Guys i really want to see, more Kriyansh scene they are so less. I love the couple so much.

But most of the time we see an eye lock scenes or where, Rey is drooling over Kriya. 
Or both are fighting i want to see more than that. I really found less Dil and more naffrat in the drama.LOL

What say?

Amina

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20spring567angel1302upekamadhurya_chReeyanaRadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001-Aicha-sweetshine-Rema-Shamsaaa

Related Videos

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Lol I do too! I want them to TALK for once! I mean, we really haven't had a REAL KriYansh scene in a while, but the thing is, I can't and won't complain just because there are so many other elements in this show. I agree that there is less dil in a sense that no pyaar vyaar ke scenes and all, but there is that dil and love for dance, which is an integral part of our characters! =)
So, I guess we'll just wait and watch :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20madhurya_chRadiantTreasurer07csweetshineShamsaaa

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
The Dil track has been sidelined for right now, they have been focusing more on Dosti..nd Dance...so no complains...But, atleast they can make Kria and Rey friends for right now...They are not even Friends...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shaikh_poonamD3Muks20spring567madhurya_chRadiantTreasure-Aicha-sweetshine-Rema-Shamsaaa

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
u r rite kumjoo dosti nd dance track is fynBig smile but dey can show sum gud scenes on Kriyansh or d oder couples instead of eye locksTongue...lyk d scene where Rey tries to cheer up Kria thru Swaym dat was an AWSUM sceneThumbs Up...especially Kria holding Rey's hand on her shoulderEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20angel1302RadiantTreasure

.Ohana. IF-Achieverz
.Ohana.
.Ohana.

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
u r ri8 i also want some more romantic scene ...i want frndship between both of dem...
sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i think this time balki is more careful with dil dosti dance cuz she wants the audience to enjoy kriyansh and the other couples as if they were really in a relationship cuz i cant even properly be friends with somebody if i only knew them for 3 months :) meeting them only a few times like kriyansh
Shamsaaa IF-Addictz
Shamsaaa
Shamsaaa

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Yess totally agreee! those few sec's aint enough to mee to watchh them;( me wants to watchh them for longerr minss possibles!
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I agree!!

I want more and more and moreee Kriyaansh scenes. I am becoming greedy!

I also want to seee ARSHA DANCE performances!!!! I have A list of ALL the dance performances I wanna see .. SO much to see.. only 30 mins every day.. only 4 days a weeek.. NOT ENOUGH!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995r07c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index