Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

No one could have played...

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
No one could have played Reyansh and Swayam than Shaantanu and Amar. They have done a great job. i can't see someone else than them as Rey and Swayam.

After watching some epi after they got friends in show. I am starting to love them really much. Both of them are awesome Actors like they are dancers.

I really enjoy watching them, they are brilliant. I really love how they both are on same side, but at the same time not.

Amina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think so tooo! I don't think anyone else could have portrayed Rey and Swayam THIS well! :) Love them and love their acting! =D 
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
100 percent true😃...both Amar nd Shantanu hav improved so much frm d beginning dat u can totally undrstnd how much dey r into deir characters😳...dey r AWSUM actors👍🏼...especially luv d way Shantanu has cum out wid Swaym his xpressions r lyk sooo cutee nd soo awsum nd even Amar...luv d two😳
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
yup dats true de both r superb talented...de both r awesome dancer and actor as well...its lyk 2 in 1
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Inifinite likes to your post!

I agree.. AMAR was the BESTEST choice for REY.. Cannot imagine anyone playing this character!!!!

AND swayum.. I totally love his and scenes with AMAR.. They make an awesome combination..!

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
y only rey and swayum starting from vicky to neha and nilesh to rini everyone is fit for their character no1 can have better played the characters