India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

No one could have played...

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
No one could have played Reyansh and Swayam than Shaantanu and Amar. They have done a great job. i can't see someone else than them as Rey and Swayam.

After watching some epi after they got friends in show. I am starting to love them really much. Both of them are awesome Actors like they are dancers.

I really enjoy watching them, they are brilliant. I really love how they both are on same side, but at the same time not.

Amina

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sssamridhiupekasanyogitaprcmadhurya_chReeyanar07cRadiantTreasure100littledevilsMAYURFAN001NxtRockstar..-Aicha-sweetshine-Rema-

Related Videos

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I think so tooo! I don't think anyone else could have portrayed Rey and Swayam THIS well! :) Love them and love their acting! =D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
100 percent trueBig smile...both Amar nd Shantanu hav improved so much frm d beginning dat u can totally undrstnd how much dey r into deir charactersEmbarrassed...dey r AWSUM actorsThumbs Up...especially luv d way Shantanu has cum out wid Swaym his xpressions r lyk sooo cutee nd soo awsum nd even Amar...luv d twoEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7r07c-Aicha-

.Ohana. IF-Achieverz
.Ohana.
.Ohana.

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
yup dats true de both r superb talented...de both r awesome dancer and actor as well...its lyk 2 in 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Inifinite likes to your post!

I agree.. AMAR was the BESTEST choice for REY.. Cannot imagine anyone playing this character!!!!

AND swayum.. I totally love his and scenes with AMAR.. They make an awesome combination..!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c100littledevils-Aicha-

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
y only rey and swayum starting from vicky to neha and nilesh to rini everyone is fit for their character no1 can have better played the characters

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index