India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

AMAR said it right "PEHELE"

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
All DID2 Fans might be able to relate to this. I am posting this Video from DID 2. Here is the link of that video @ 0.50 where Parvez talks abt how AMAR cannnot pronounce "PEHELE" as ppl say in Mumbai..   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpiVzKs0ML8
Today, when I was watching D3.. where REY speaks into Kria's ears!... I realized that . AMAR ACTUALLY SAYS IT CORRECTLY this time.  "PEHELE":  Here is the link to that video..at exactly 11:22 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-oVNXG79U
This was a small observation.. but I am still proud of AMAR! He has achieved so much in so little time!!.

Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 05 August 2011 at 1:07am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_ch8een4evaMeshLovesKunwarcuty_kr07cRadiantTreasuretaniya_dostii100littledevils-Aicha--kirulicious-Angry_BirdNxtRockstar..-Rema-DhinchakManshShamsaaa

Related Videos

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

All DID2 Fans might be able to relate to this. I am posting this Video from DID 2. Here is the link of that video @ 0.50 where Parvez talks abt how AMAR cannnot pronounce "PEHELE" as ppl say in Mumbai..   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpiVzKs0ML8
Today, when I was watching D3.. where REY speaks into Kria's ears!... I realized that . AMAR ACTUALLY SAYS IT CORRECTLY this time.  "PEHELE":  Here is the link to that video..at exactly 11:22 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-oVNXG79U
This was a small observation.. but I am still proud of AMAR! He has achieved so much in so little time!!.
Omg nice observation...thanks for the video since I didn't watch DID so its all new to me. I love how the poor guy is teased...Terence's imitation is so funny...love Shakti and Amar moment lol she loves pulling his leg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
nice observation
madhurya_ch Senior Member
madhurya_ch
madhurya_ch

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
hey even i noticed it ! but you know what i have this strange feeling that rey's dialogue was dubbed..the part he spoke in kria's ears..maybe i am wrong Confused
-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Haha Preeti, nice observation! =D I LOVE the DID video you posted, I've seen it like so many times!! :P It's SO cute!<3 Esp. of course, Amar and Shakti! 

@ madhurya_ch - I think it's his voice only, but like, it's weird because the dubbing sounds different. Lol. But I think it's his voice =D
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
It actually sounds like his voice..but..IDK it sounded different when he spoke..and @MAYRFAN001 nice observation...
Well!! All those words that AMAR used to say has become so popular even if they are not right...like...ROKE, MEJIC, and he used to pronounce DUET differently...But..Aaah..he has come a long way ...and thats wht I Like about him...Truly proud of him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shamsaaa

Shamsaaa IF-Addictz
Shamsaaa
Shamsaaa

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
em i didnt watch DID but i was watching a video from DID Amar*Shakti performance saw shakti makin fun of him the way he cant prounance correctly! was like poorr himm!<3 LOL but happy he is approved soo muchh!<3
Shamsaaa IF-Addictz
Shamsaaa
Shamsaaa

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

It actually sounds like his voice..but..IDK it sounded different when he spoke..and @MAYRFAN001 nice observation...
Well!! All those words that AMAR used to say has become so popular even if they are not right...like...ROKE, MEJIC, and he used to pronounce DUET differently...But..Aaah..he has come a long way ...and thats wht I Like about him...Truly proud of him..

Goshh i just loveee the way he says megicc!<3 utterlyy adorable!Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c-Aicha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index