India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

sharon and kria

maddy4eva Groupbie
maddy4eva
maddy4eva

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Guys i some where have a feeling that may be sharon and Kria are step sister ??
wht do u guys think ??????????????????????????????.
coz i remember in the first or 2nd episode when the police or rey asks kria about her her she's lyk I dont  know... May be it could be that sharon's dad had an affair with kria's mom ????
this trck could be so much of fun...
pls coment and this was not hurt ny1's feeling

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001sweetshine

Related Videos

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ya if they are half sisters then there will be an interesting track coming up
i mean just imagine Kria n Sharon getting to noe that they r half sisters n both start to look at the positive side of each other
n Kria realizing that Sharon is not that bad n Sharon realizing that Kria is not that bad
n then both sisters unite n become really close friends/sisters n kick Rey's n Swayum's ass together with their kick ass performance LOLLOL (the kick ass performance keeps reminding me of the dazzlers n weaklings performance promo)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faticutie03-Aicha-

siya_16 Senior Member
siya_16
siya_16

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
hmmm... it kinda fits also... Maybe thats d reason Kriya's mom has problem with Dance!!!!  
1. Kriya doesnt know her fathers name. 
2. Kriya's mother is shown having a major problem with Dance... 
3. Gautam Rai prakash is a dance icon

So possible that they both must have been gud dancers and frenz in college  and things din work out b/w them(he may have left her to pursue his dream of dance) so she raised Kriya as a single mom... and dislikes dance so much...  

(Sorry for this wild theory!!!!!!!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maddy4evaAngry_Bird-Aicha-

maddy4eva Groupbie
maddy4eva
maddy4eva

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

ya if they are half sisters then there will be an interesting track coming up
i mean just imagine Kria n Sharon getting to noe that they r half sisters n both start to look at the positive side of each other
n Kria realizing that Sharon is not that bad n Sharon realizing that Kria is not that bad
n then both sisters unite n become really close friends/sisters n kick Rey's n Swayum's ass together with their kick ass performance LOLLOL (the kick ass performance keeps reminding me of the dazzlers n weaklings performance promo)

Lyk in DMG anji and ridz get to knoe they are step sister's and then only anji starts changing her bitchy attitude so i am guessing there would be this rack cuming up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
OMG dis has been going on my mind frm d beginning 2Big smile...but cv's never seem to brot up dis topic againUnhappy...but i'm sooo up for dis kind of trackBig smile i really hope Kria/Sharon turn out 2 be sis it wud be sooo coool watching d duo getting alongEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
even in dmg dey brot such a track where Shilpa was Riddhima's half sis...hope dey do d same hereBig smile
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
lolzz there is alredy two posts about dis i had posted one long bck and everyone in dis forum thinks lyk dis so it might be true guys.

sweetshine

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

OMG dis has been going on my mind frm d beginning 2Big smile...but cv's never seem to brot up dis topic againUnhappy...but i'm sooo up for dis kind of trackBig smile i really hope Kria/Sharon turn out 2 be sis it wud be sooo coool watching d duo getting alongEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
even in dmg dey brot such a track where Shilpa was Riddhima's half sis...hope dey do d same hereBig smile
shilpa was riddhima's step sis?
dey never showed dis trackConfused but angali and riddhima r step sisters track was dere.
Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
but guys it can be bad too...if sharon fynds out that kria is her half sis...then things might get ugly...n kria will also not be that excited to hav sharon as her sis...cat fight guys...lyk how misha din accept piya as her sis at first in PKYEK...but then they eventually will accept each other...

-Aicha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index