India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

yay happy, damn nervous

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
DancingPartyPartyGuys its party time  looian won wohoPartyPartyDancing.

My dream came true, i was nailbitting under the whole dance performance both teams are my fav and i didn't want them both to lose, i am on cloud nine today.

And today pirshe Rey ne mera dill jeet liyaDay Dreaming, nthis guys na, he will kill me. 

And why i am nervous, what will happen now Kriya's mom has almost found out. Oh god she will never let her dance.

And hope Rey doesn't come there when her mom is in canteen or seeing him on they way, kuyn ki unka shak pura ho jangea agar unhone Rey ko dekh liya tho.

So damn nervous, i really hope, she don't stop Kriya for dancing. 

What do you think?

Amina

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995r07cRadiantTreasuresweetshine-Rema-

Related Videos

sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
how many people think rey is going to save her from her mom? maybe she'll connect dance and rey and think it is pyar u never know... :) 
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

I THINK REY will help KRIA get out of trouble. He will be there for her, and thats how Kria will realize the Friend in him.. and you know .. waha se more Look Look Hawa Hawa... ;-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-adorabubbles-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index