India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

awsome ep!!!!!

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
man , today's episode was awsome...luved the face off...i think the dazzlings performed better in the face off than the first tym Wink...but the weaklings totally rocked...n RDX ...man he was lukin really cute.Blushing...n when he said that team louians won...i was lyk yeah..finally they r gonna be 1 team...but was really dissapointed when he said both the teams r selected....but its good enough...and swayam.Day Dreaming...i just luv him...the way he just went lyk sharon!!!!!...n then the lil scene...the luk luk hawa hawa they had...was too good...n rey ...man he was so bloody cute when he told kria that he wanted to appriciate her in front of every1.Blushing...man luved it...n the home scene...man kria was cho cho cute...her smile...man that smile is like the idiotic cute smile we hav when we fall in luv...Blushing
nw comming to the precap...that seriously scared the shit out of me...
man i thought the cv's forgot about kria's mom n her problem with dance...but i guess the scriptwala bhaisaab is finally out of his GAJINI phase....
since the look look hawa hawa scenes r bak...we'll hav to bear wid a few scenes lyk this...hope it wont be tragic...man cant wait for next week...promo please!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sna004cuty_kRadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001debby_11sweetshine-Rema-

Related Videos

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
 team louians does dat mean dey will be one team nw?Confused
.Supriya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Supriya.
.Supriya.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
EVEN I THOUGHT THE SAME :/ but ahhh it seems no one is listening us LOL but yes happy both teams are qualified <3
KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i am nailbitting here, very nervous what will happen now?
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
RDX  RDX RDX RDX...!!! Hmm...now he is getting more fans...Well! Well!! What an episode ...And not to forget...Scriptwale bhaisaab ..Welcome Back!! We Missed YouLOL Both teams got selected...Ahun ahun ahun Ae Ahun Ahun AhunDancing...But, what confusion is this Team LouianConfused? Reyyy Man!!Dead ...Jhansi Ki Rani is back in action ...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sna004sweetshine-Rema-

BebaakBegum IF-Sizzlerz
BebaakBegum
BebaakBegum

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
agreed wid kumjoo
jhansi ki rani ki yad aa gayi script wale bhaisab ko
man did any1 just c how close rey was 2 kria when he was complimemting her n the husky voice *faints*

yar naya promo kb ayega
luvd d way how evry1 praised kria
waise did any1 noticd samentha has lil star tatoos near her ear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
really..cool...
man every 1 was praising swayam n kria...n sharon ki chehra toh dekhne ke layak te...not only hers...all other dazzlers..xcept rey ofcource

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

agreed wid kumjoo
jhansi ki rani ki yad aa gayi script wale bhaisab ko
man did any1 just c how close rey was 2 kria when he was complimemting her n the husky voice *faints* Rey gets lump throat when he is close to Kria..I have noticed that in lot of scenes..seriously..

yar naya promo kb ayega
luvd d way how evry1 praised kria
waise did any1 noticd samentha has lil star tatoos near her ear

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index