Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

kya hoga kria ka?

BebaakBegum IF-Sizzlerz
BebaakBegum
BebaakBegum

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Guys 2day's precap was really scary
i mean kria's mum finally got 2 know abt her secret that she dances
m sure kria's mum is gonna create a lot of probs.
Bt 1 thing is pakka that with this track kriyansh wil finally cum closer n wil get d chance 2 undrstnd each other
i wonder what wil kriya's mum's reactn aft knwin dat rey is also in d same colg as he was d guy who got kria in jail

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22RadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001-Rema-Ayesha066widaShamsaaa

Related Videos

Ayesha066 IF-Sizzlerz
Ayesha066
Ayesha066

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Leave alone wot will Kriya's mom will think of Rey..Wink
Most scary is dat wot will kria do nw as the opic said.. Hw will she n her frndz wil handle her mum..
God only Knws But really this will bring Kriya more closer to dance as wen u try to separate something forcefully it comes more closer..Embarrassed
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
nw we badly need promos guys to c wats gonna happen next week.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera-adorabubbles-sweetshine

BebaakBegum IF-Sizzlerz
BebaakBegum
BebaakBegum

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#9900FF">Leave alone wot will Kriya's mom will think of Rey..Wink</font></font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#9900FF">Most scary is dat wot will kria do nw as the opic said.. Hw will she n her frndz wil handle her mum..</font></font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#9900FF">God only Knws But really this will bring Kriya more closer to dance as wen u try to separate something forcefully it comes more closer..</font></font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#9900FF">Embarrassed</font></font>

bt m happy that they have started this track
it was much needed in d story
i guess the gang might be able to save kria dis tym or any1 of the dazzlers intentionally or unintentionally might tell her
n then dhamaka
wat if she tells kria that she needs 2 leave dis colg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i am thining same thing here, hope she don't see Rey. and i hope rey sees her and hides himself fro her
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Umm...May be Kria's Mom will not allow her to dance and go to college...and thats when Shakti goes to norway for vacation ...LOL !! Fusion of Reel + Real...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURFAN001

BebaakBegum IF-Sizzlerz
BebaakBegum
BebaakBegum

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Na i don't think they brought dis track up coz of shakti's vacation
m sure shakti won't b absent frm d show
they wud hv done preshoots
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
OMG ab tho pakka neend nahi aayegiD'oh...desperately waitin 2 c wat will happen on monConfused
dere r 2 possiblitiesUnhappy
-Kria's mom dus not cum 2 knw abt her dance at first but den on of d dazzlers mite cum 2 knw dat Kria's mom is against dance nd our dear Sharon mite dhamkaofy kria to tell her mom everything or else back off frm d competitionAngry
or 
-mayb Kria's mom dus fynd out abt her dance nd gets angry nd dus not allow her to continue wid itOuch
i really really hope its d 2nd possibilty coz even if she gets angry mayb she mite cool down nd allow Kria 2 danceBig smile...dnt want to c Sharon bitching arnd KriaDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sna004siya_16

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index