Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
but what is she doing wid Amar????  Is she also entering d show???? Mayb new character... 😕 😕
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
srry to break your hearts gurls!!!! buh l feel very strong tht she is his gf cuz he is holding her hand in one pic and besides if she wasn't her gf why is she is majority of the pics?? i noe its a bummer :(
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nahiii!!!! here we are daydreaming 😍 Amar and Shakti getting hooked up and living life happily ever after ..and now these pics? GF? Holding Hands? no no no ...God Help!
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...nooo...cnt imagine amar wit any1 othr dan shakti... ...i have a feelin itz hez gf too...

Btw thnkx fr sharin..nd amar lukin super cuute as usual... 😳
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no gf n all pls... lets be positive... m sure she must have come for some cameo or something...mayb in footloose ...but def not his girlfriend!!!!  

btw remember Amar's audition for DID, he had come wid his fren..he also mentioned thr was some differences b/w their families due to which they cudnt meet for a long tym... mayb she was his girlfriend cum dance partner...
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I hope not...but that one pic looks like he is holding her hand I'll try to erase the image from my head...Amar and Shakti all the way...hope they hook up
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
WHAT THE ****! :O
why in the world is he holding her HANDS if she is NOT his Gurlfriend? Maybe they like dating... because she is with him in two different pics 🤔

OOH BOY! All my DAY Dreaming of AMAR-and SHAKTI hooking up someday and having dancing babies   seems to be crashing down in full SPEED!!! 😭

I am 💔.. I am singing to Amar-Shakti "Kyon Jien"? Well hopefully this is a SHORT FLING as to speak.. because I still think that AMAR-and SHAKTI need to HOOK UP!!! 

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: robinc07

I hope not...but that one pic looks like he is holding her hand I'll try to erase the image from my head...Amar and Shakti all the way...hope they hook up

ROBIN!.. Lolz..Same here!!!!! I want to pretend like I never saw these pics!! Even on Facebook... ppl are wanting to know who this CHIC is.. everyone is WORRIED already.. and its only been 4 months of D3.. Can you imagine today it was AMAR's pic with some girl... Tomorrow it will be SHAKTI's pic with some GUY...

Have you realized. It has  been 4 months of D3 already.. and we have only ONE offscreen picture of ARSHA  on Facebook together .. AND THAT picture has more than 5600 likes on Facebook.. I say we need more ARSHA pics to get rid of these BAD memories! LOLZ
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

Nahiii!!!! here we are daydreaming 😍 Amar and Shakti getting hooked up and living life happily ever after ..and now these pics? GF? Holding Hands? no no no ...God Help!

I ask the same question.. Why hold hands..? Nahiii.. My dreams of ARSHA hooking up has recd a MAJOR blow after seeing these pics..Now I am just like..AUR kitne shockers milenge!!
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

I ask the same question.. Why hold hands..? Nahiii.. My dreams of ARSHA hooking up has recd a MAJOR blow after seeing these pics..Now I am just like..AUR kitne shockers milenge!!

Exactly dude!! Can't see Amar with another Chic and Shakti with another dude...Nahi nahi nahi ...God, Don't do this to us...Sun Rahe Ho?